worlds worst supporters

are these the same creatures who booed john barnes when he came back to parkhead for mrs dalgish,s charity match ...surely its time to accept the title as the most vile supporters ...i was happy to be a supporter for 60 years ,,,vile green reptiles have closed my affection...

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

He’s the worlds greatest rapper, that’s why.

Absolutely gutted/filled with jealousy when I heard that song before going to school one morning before Italia ‘90. Just knew England had nailed it with the tune and would have a great tournament. You may be slow or fast..

• 1 month later...

if they are not the most disgusting reptiles who are putting up their crappy wee signs outside the park in an effort to bring all the supporters into  their vile spectrum then i'll come to accept that they are just mental defectives....oooh i know...did they shut them out of the ground because of their disgusting behaviour costing the club thousands...??,,maybe they just have an axe to grind ...based on nothing other than stupidity...

• 2 weeks later...
Absolutely gutted/filled with jealousy when I heard that song before going to school one morning before Italia ‘90. Just knew England had nailed it with the tune and would have a great tournament. You may be slow or fast..

Spent the whole day at Our Price in Dundee to by that 12” the day it came out. Was back the following Monday to buy the Remix 12” 🤣