Expensive habits

29 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

After leaving uni, my first boss had a huge cocaine habit. He was a generous soul and would dish out lines each day on my desk or leave one in the bogs for me. Smoking and drinking throughout the working day was perfectly acceptable too. Remember him whipping his cock out one day in the office and asking the girls if they could help him what STD he had picked up, going by the sores on his member. 

Did you work for Chris Evans at the BBC?

39 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

After leaving uni, my first boss had a huge cocaine habit. He was a generous soul and would dish out lines each day on my desk or leave one in the bogs for me. Smoking and drinking throughout the working day was perfectly acceptable too. Remember him whipping his cock out one day in the office and asking the girls if they could help him what STD he had picked up, going by the sores on his member. 

I mean maybe I would have enjoyed that (not the weird sexual harassment bit) when I was that age but was that not just hell after a couple of weeks?

16 minutes ago, smpar said:

Did that not make the girls feel extremely uncomfortable?

One of them (I married her) told him she would never sleep with him as he was the most repulsive man she’d ever met. He didn’t take that well and overdosed/whitied and had to be carted out of the bogs by his mum. 

6 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I mean maybe I would have enjoyed that (not the weird sexual harassment bit) when I was that age but was that not just hell after a couple of weeks?

It was fun at the time. Did two years there before moving on to and even more hedonistic setup. 

On 08/12/2020 at 22:11, Angusfifer said:

Buying old East Fife programmes. I've got a room full of them now. The only ones that come up on ebay that I haven't got these days go for £50 plus. 

Lord only knows what my wife is going to do with 3,000 EFFC programmes when I croak. She'll get a double bedroom back I suppose. 

I've been doing this for Celtic Programmes during Lockdown. Mainly just European home games and Cup finals. I've pretty much got all of the European home games. And only a few cup finals to go. The Lisbon season is expensive seen them on eBay for £50-100 each.. I'm summoning up the will to pay that. Most I've paid is £18 for one so far.

Guest bernardblack
One of them (I married her) told him she would never sleep with him as he was the most repulsive man she’d ever met. He didn’t take that well and overdosed/whitied and had to be carted out of the bogs by his mum. 

NAP this was a call centre

5 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

I think I know you. If this was early/mid 90s I can confirm this story, from my experience of the same industry at the time and (confirmed) multiple rumours about said boss’s (surely there can’t be two of them out there?) party trick, to be true. 

10 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I think I know you. If this was early/mid 90s I can confirm this story, from my experience of the same industry at the time and (confirmed) multiple rumours about said boss’s (surely there can’t be two of them out there?) party trick, to be true. 

This chap seems to have calmed down and is on his unpteenth wife and Porsche. 

5 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

That's wild that his maw picked him up.