Your Honor

YER SISTERS YER MAW

On 02/05/2021 at 14:39, RH33 said:

I've watched three episodes and I can't face another 7

On 06/05/2021 at 13:17, ScottMc77 said:

Same.

Just cannot get into it.

Surely you were intrigued that the head of the most vicious crime family in New Orleans is called Jimmy Baxter, whose main henchman is Scottish. This allows the comment from one of the characters that she had just seen Jimmy Baxter and his Celtic goon. Stick with it in case Denis Law or Billy Bremner put in an appearance.

On 10/05/2021 at 11:57, Thane of Cawdor said:

Surely you were intrigued that the head of the most vicious crime family in New Orleans is called Jimmy Baxter, whose main henchman is Scottish. This allows the comment from one of the characters that she had just seen Jimmy Baxter and his Celtic goon. Stick with it in case Denis Law or Billy Bremner put in an appearance.

Jimmy Baxter himself is meant to be Scottish - and in one episode slips into a Braveheart accent.

I actually enjoyed the series.  Can understand some of the criticisms, but was never bored - and each episode left me looking forward to the next one.

The son is a wee drink of water - and who on earth would climb over that teacher to get to the somewhat androgynous looking mafia daughter?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/08/2021 at 20:20, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

03E55290-2728-4C84-9D2A-1D51BEF3EECA.gif

• 2 weeks later...