Your Honor

YER SISTERS YER MAW

A new Bryan Cranston series with the pilot episode debuting on Showtime in the US on Sunday there. The 1st episode was very promising. It's coming to Sky Atlantic early 2021.

A respected judge's son is involved in a hit-and-run that leads to a high-stakes game of lies, deceit and impossible choices.

images%20(5).jpeg

Just now, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
16 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:
Meant to be shite but I'll give it a go. 

Where you getting that from? I thought the pilot episode was very good.

Any reviews I've read of it say exactly that. The pilot is excellent but the show can't ever reach those levels and the standard just gets worse. 

Excellent first episode, tense as f**k at times. Hopefully it can maintain it. Looking forward to seeing more of the mob boss and his henchman, and Cranston is always good to watch. Suspect the wife might be even more vicious than her mob boss husband
Michael Stuhlbarg is good at playing a mob boss. He was great as Arnold Rothstein in Boardwalk Empire.

Another good episode, sore one for the boy that got stitched up. Not really feeling much for the son he seems like such a drip. I read on another forum that there was a reveal in this episode that the son was banging the teacher, which obviously alludes to something from the first episode when he is in bed with her but I don't remember that scene. Bit ridiculous if so.

Episode 3 a bit of a slow burner but still decent. I think the boy is going to end up blowing his cover with his strange behaviour.
Judging by his decisions in the last episode it looks like he's wanting to confess, no?

Which would be fine as he's a bit of a helmet anyway and the boy that is in prison for him is a much better character to root for.

Judging by his decisions in the last episode it looks like he's wanting to confess, no?

Which would be fine as he's a bit of a helmet anyway and the boy that is in prison for him is a much better character to root for.

Yeah, it could be the guilt is too much for him to live with. Also agree the young boy who got stitched up for it is a more likeable character.

• 3 weeks later...
Down to the finale... Have really enjoyed it so far, have felt uncomfortably gripped throughout.

I have an idea of how I think it ends but have been wrong about just about everything so far so who knows.
The only thing that I had a problem with was the blackmailer. Ha didn't seem like the type of person capable of bribing a judge the way he did and planting a burner phone in a courtroom.
I have really enjoyed this series though but didn't realise it was the finale next Sunday. I actually think it might go to a 2nd series but who knows.[emoji2371]

Down to the finale... Have really enjoyed it so far, have felt uncomfortably gripped throughout.

I have an idea of how I think it ends but have been wrong about just about everything so far so who knows.
Just checked there. There's actually 3 episodes left. No episode this week for some reason but double header next Sunday, then the finale to follow the week after I think.