Inverness CT vs. Dundee

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Inverness 10 (ten) Dundee zip

Looking forward to the commentator talking about caaaleeee in that strange teuchter accent, not.

We'll be doing well if he doesn't growl into his microphone again.

4 hours ago, The Derry said:

Would any Inverness fans be interested in a physical fight before/after the game?

BarraJag/ Tarmo Kink will say he's up for it but won't turn up. I'm still up in Inverness 6 years later waiting on him to show up for a pre-match scuffle but I'm beginning to suspect he's not coming. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

BarraJag/ Tarmo Kink will say he's up for it but won't turn up. I'm still up in Inverness 6 years later waiting on him to show up for a pre-match scuffle but I'm beginning to suspect he's not coming. 

Realistically you should find whereabouts his father lives and slap him across the face for raising such a rude son.

4 hours ago, harry94 said:

Is it one device per ticket for Saturday? I appreciate that's a stupid question but bought 2 logins for the Brora game then afterwards noticed in the small print that 1 subscription allowed 2 devices.

Yeah, it is one device per ticket.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Right, you chain smoking inbred hillbillies - is your pixillot stream really that bad? 

Hey!  We might be inbred hillbillies but we are not chain smokers! :angry:

The Pixellot camera is much improved since it's had someone playing with it's joystick.  Might be worth investing as a one-off if you want to hear a commentator come out with the most obscure pieces of trivia for 90 mins.

21 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Hey!  We might be inbred hillbillies but we are not chain smokers! :angry:

The Pixellot camera is much improved since it's had someone playing with it's joystick.  Might be worth investing as a one-off if you want to hear a commentator come out with the most obscure pieces of trivia for 90 mins.

Have any of the answers so far been 'Hull City'?