Inverness CT vs. Dundee

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Hi SteveAn!

The piss poor shed of a thing is the most iconic stand in Scotland.

They should bring back the 10,000 minimum seating rule so that minter clubs like yours can't embarrass the other big clubs at the top table.

It's ok SteveAn, I get that your club is new and that playing against a massive club is exciting for you, but just reign it in a bit son.

Reign it in a bit son 🤦‍♂️, ok old boy! 

I get it now, your on the wind up. Well played, you got me.  Or at least I hope you are. Theres no way these posts can be serious can they? They are far to ridiculous for that. Your joke about us playing a massive club yesterday was the one that really got me. Nicely done. 

10 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Could someone ask McPake how we would "go down the road with 3 points" when the goal in question put Inverness 2-1 up, please? 

I absolutely hate this sort of stuff. It seems to happen so often that fans and managers think if an offside is given, instead of a goal, or if a good chance is scored instead of missed that the rest of the game would play out in the exactly the same way.

3 hours ago, SteveAn said:

The thing is your not a massive club. Your a mid table Championship club with average players and a below average manager.  Your miles off not just winning but challenging for the league title. 

Also last time I checked yous had a 3 and a half sided stadium, and that's been kind calling that piss poor shed of a thing a stand. 

That thing you fud is the greatest place on earth to watch football 

39 minutes ago, thorogood's destroyers said:
17 hours ago, johnnydun said:
I am realistic, Dundee are a massive club and should not be drawing with backward, 3 sided stadia small time clubs like yours.

It's not the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts.

That's what men with small penis' say. 

Anyway...

Our highlights are up now and as usual they are much better quality than the Pixellot rubbish we get for the main game.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Really miss the Derry, especially when it was full, it was  amazing, the atmosphere, everything, will Sturgeon ever allow it to be open again? I  doubt it.

Thank you.

I miss the Derry as well.  Whenever I feel down about it, I just head over to YouTube.

Spoiler

35 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Really miss the Derry, especially when it was full, it was  amazing, the atmosphere, everything, will Sturgeon ever allow it to be open again? I  doubt it.

Thank you.

Some great times. Not even watching the games just relentlessly abusing Ten Tonne Charlie Miller and Lardarse Derek McInnes. At least Charlie gave something back and had a laugh. McInnes just gave the ball away and abused ball boys. Jody Morris was another always up for a laugh - and a pleasure to watch. 

31 minutes ago, RiG said:

Anyway...

Our highlights are up now and as usual they are much better quality than the Pixellot rubbish we get for the main game.

Thanks for that - good highlights. Some of Adam's passing is a joy to watch. Why do Caley play "Oh when the Saints go marching in" when they score? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Thanks for that - good highlights. Some of Adam's passing is a joy to watch. Why do Caley play "Oh when the Saints go marching in" when they score? 

Because we are the absolute fucking boys.