Inverness CT vs. Dundee

21 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The manager has been well backed, he's signed Greame Dorrans and Charlie Adam in the Scottish Championship forfucksake. This team isn't being desperately replaced from three years ago, it's been assembled and held together by elastic bands because the builder ate the fucking glue. 

Think the builder must have sat on the glue, only reason I can think of why he's still here, lol. 

Yes pity about their fans who are a greetin faced bunch of miserable feckers. Sort your expectations out and get realistic. 

Both clubs have improved from a sticky start to the season, we should have three points, but Dundee kept at it and got their point. Hey ho.

1 minute ago, thorogood's destroyers said:

Yes pity about their fans who are a greetin faced bunch of miserable feckers. Sort your expectations out and get realistic. 

I am realistic, Dundee are a massive club and should not be drawing with backward, 3 sided stadia small time clubs like yours.

7 minutes ago, thorogood's destroyers said:

Both clubs have improved from a sticky start to the season, we should have three points, but Dundee kept at it and got their point. Hey ho.

You shouldn't have had three points. You scored the same amount of legitimate goals as Dundee did. 

If the score remains equal at the final whistle, the game ends in a draw. The reward for a draw is one point for both sides. 

Happy to help. 

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Correct, but the last time I looked there was four stands.

How massive, bigger than St Johnstone and around Kilmarnock and Motherwell level?

Bigger than United or more sort of St Mirren level of bigness?

Oh aye, bigger than St Johnstone, United, Kilmarnock, St Mirren etc..

When did you build a 4th Stand? Last time I was there the bit where they sell the pehs was empty.

Edit;

Just seen Ross's picture above, 3 rows of uncovered seating is not a stand. My point still stands.

Edited by johnnydun

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Oh aye, bigger than St Johnstone, United, Kilmarnock, St Mirren etc..

When did you build a 4th Stand? Last time I was there the bit where they sell the pehs was empty.

Edit;

Just seen Ross's picture above, 3 rows of uncovered seating is not a stand. My point still stands.

You're point is a very small one

McPake fuming on DeeTV media duty.  Saying, 'If the assistant referee does his job properly, we leave with 3 points. Well offside. We teach habits of good defending, step out when the ball is cleared, then the ball is played back and they get the advantage. If the linesman puts his flag up we get the points and we go down the road. Didn't happen, obviously. This isn't for me. I'm upset for the lads that can't go down the road with 3 points.'

He also has a funny way of putting his own players down. Says about Jordan McGhee, 'He was excellent, he had one chance just after they equalised that he was unlucky with, well, not unlucky, he just should have done better.' :lol:

Edited by Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake fuming on DeeTV media duty.  Saying, 'If the assistant referee does his job properly, we leave with 3 points. Well offside. We teach habits of good defending, step out when the ball is cleared, then the ball is played back and they get the advantage. If the linesman puts his flag up we get the points and we go down the road. Didn't happen, obviously. This isn't for me. I'm upset for the lads that can't go down the road with 3 points.'

Could someone ask McPake how we would "go down the road with 3 points" when the goal in question put Inverness 2-1 up, please? 

12 hours ago, johnnydun said:

I am realistic, Dundee are a massive club and should not be drawing with backward, 3 sided stadia small time clubs like yours.

The thing is your not a massive club. Your a mid table Championship club with average players and a below average manager.  Your miles off not just winning but challenging for the league title. 

Also last time I checked yous had a 3 and a half sided stadium, and that's been kind calling that piss poor shed of a thing a stand. 

21 minutes ago, SteveAn said:

The thing is your not a massive club. Your a mid table Championship club with average players and a below average manager.  Your miles off not just winning but challenging for the league title. 

Also last time I checked yous had a 3 and a half sided stadium, and that's been kind calling that piss poor shed of a thing a stand. 

Hi SteveAn!

The piss poor shed of a thing is the most iconic stand in Scotland.

They should bring back the 10,000 minimum seating rule so that minter clubs like yours can't embarrass the other big clubs at the top table.

It's ok SteveAn, I get that your club is new and that playing against a massive club is exciting for you, but just reign it in a bit son.