Inverness CT vs. Dundee

First game in front of fans for Dundee since the 2-0 win against Ayr in March. Coming in with a win and a couple of respectable performances in a row, and we should have Afolabi back which is a plus. I however never feel comfortable when we're playing in the Highlands, and Caley are coming off of two very impressive performances. The format for us this season so far is that if we play at home, we'll go 1-0 up and try very hard to ruin that in the 2nd half. If we're at home however, we get ripped apart early on and only pick things up in the 2nd half, though nowhere near enough... I hope we break the format here.

Heart says 2-1 us, head says 2 or 3-1 Caley.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

First game in front of fans for Dundee since the 2-0 win against Ayr in March. Coming in with a win and a couple of respectable performances in a row, and we should have Afolabi back which is a plus. I however never feel comfortable when we're playing in the Highlands, and Caley are coming off of two very impressive performances. The format for us this season so far is that if we play at home, we'll go 1-0 up and try very hard to ruin that in the 2nd half. If we're at home however, we get ripped apart early on and only pick things up in the 2nd half, though nowhere near enough... I hope we break the format here.

Heart says 2-1 us, head says 2 or 3-1 Caley. 

Rightly so, Dundee have never beat ICT in the highlands... In a league game. (Thanks Ross)

Edited by EpicMike
eh wuz wrong

A slim loss, 2-1. McPake sacked, John Robertson applies for the job gets knocked back and claims Dundee attempted to tap him up. 

Scot Gardiner gets video's turning up to the game in Charlie Adam's Rangers shirt he scored against Celtic in and James Keatings to dive to win a penalty. 

angry come at me bro GIF by SYFY

Can't wait to see what PPV pitfalls come our way on Saturday. The Pixellot setup is absolute piss so being able to actually watch a game in good quality on Friday night was a rare treat.