Forfar Athletic vs Thistle - December 12th

Against Dumbarton we were ridiculously wasteful and should have won the game by at least three goals. 
Defensively we have been looking good with four consecutive clean sheets.
We can’t afford to be dropping more points, so nothing less than a win is required on Saturday.

Forfar Athletic’s squad I know little about. No game in this league is going to be easy though, so I expect a challenge.

I fuckin love Forfar and one of my favourite ever games was when we won the Second Division up there. McGrillen's opener, Barry Elliot's clincher and me in a circle with the team on the field with my arm around a shirtless Archie (🥰).

Genuinely upset that I can't go to this as a fan. Cracking ground and lovely wee town.

Thistle to dominate, get 45 shots on goal (3 on target) and to be pinned in our own box for the final 5 minutes with Forfar scoring in 90 + 6mins.

1-0 Loons, and not even a bridie to take my mind off it. Sad.

Edited by velo army

1 hour ago, velo army said:

I fuckin love Forfar and one of my favourite ever games was when we won the Second Division up there. McGrillen's opener, Barry Elliot's clincher and me in a circle with the team on the field with my arm around a shirtless Archie (🥰).

Genuinely upset that I can't go to this as a fan. Cracking ground and lovely wee town.

Thistle to dominate, get 45 shots on goal (3 on target) and to be pinned in our own box for the final 5 minutes with Forfar scoring in 90 + 6mins.

You paint quite a picture 😂

I fuckin love Forfar and one of my favourite ever games was when we won the Second Division up there. McGrillen's opener, Barry Elliot's clincher and me in a circle with the team on the field with my arm around a shirtless Archie ([emoji3059]).
I have equally fond memories of that day, jumping about on the pitch and there being a tannoy announcement that there were no bridies left in Forfar owing to the large crowd that day

5 minutes ago, jaggyness said:
2 hours ago, velo army said:
I fuckin love Forfar and one of my favourite ever games was when we won the Second Division up there. McGrillen's opener, Barry Elliot's clincher and me in a circle with the team on the field with my arm around a shirtless Archie (emoji3059.png).

I have equally fond memories of that day, jumping about on the pitch and there being a tannoy announcement that there were no bridies left in Forfar owing to the large crowd that day

After half an hour of the match! 

9 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Last time we played Forfar away Nizzy slapped me a belter across the jaw.

Not quite as desperate to go back as the rest of the Thistle fans in this thread tbh.

#KeepPushing

Is this not a needle match, between the two chairman and a few Jags fans?

Anyway, we are fucking hopeless in defense, static in midfield and shot shy up front....

Again, can't see us scoring, will go for 1-0 to the Loons, og. 

35 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Explain?

Can't remember exactly, but something to do with our budget (and how we voted) and we would prefer Partick in our league, there was a few heads gone on here, saying they would never be back to Station Park.

42 minutes ago, nofixedability said:

nah, Ross Graham’s comments were not what a few fans took them as and as he’s no longer Forfar Chairman can’t see any reason for any ill will. 

There’s definitely some ill will amongst some Thistle fans for everyone that didn’t vote the way we wanted them too.

It’s all a bit childish, but here we are.