Clyde v Falkirk, Saturday, 12th December 2020

2 hours ago, ThroughtheTurnstiles said:

Partnership of Dowds and Sammon bearing some fruit - do you agree with AIdan Keena that he'll be straight back in when he's fit?! How do Bairns like Dixon in the centre alongside Hall? Looked fairly comfortable against Peterhead though largely untroubled... 

Yes as he's the only one of our 5 strikers that looks clinical. Dixon's shored things up a lot since going into centre back, his communication in there is brilliant and his legs have gone a bit so he was toiling a bit at left back. To be honest though it seems to be more of a case of Dixon moving into centre back has forced Durnan out the team which has made a massive difference.

Well we're on decent form atm and Clyde have had their problems with Covid recently so we should win. Anyway, if we're going to win the league we should be dominating a team like Clyde in any circumstances. 

Closer we get to kick off the more my 1-0 prediction I’m warming to. After all, this is the type of game we normally get a surprise win out of, then get pumped the week after from a Peterhead or a Forfar.

Clyde to win today then be docked 40 points on Tuesday for breaking Covid rules over the two postponed games NAP. 

Closer we get to kick off the more my 1-0 prediction I’m warming to. After all, this is the type of game we normally get a surprise win out of, then get pumped the week after from a Peterhead or a Forfar.

Clyde to win today then be docked 40 points on Tuesday for breaking Covid rules over the two postponed games NAP. 

Problem is, a win would no longer be a surprise.

I think the big crowds had a positive impact on your team last season in these fixtures.

Be interesting to see how you get on with one man and his dog watching...

Our issue is quite simple.. we cannot keep a clean sheet and that will be our undoing this season. 
We have Goodwillie and so we always have a chance at this level because he is an utter class act and can create and score in every game if he is allowed any kind of service,  but it’s uphill task every week until we stop gifting goals.

1 hour ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Our issue is quite simple.. we cannot keep a clean sheet and that will be our undoing this season. 
We have Goodwillie and so we always have a chance at this level because he is an utter class act and can create and score in every game if he is allowed any kind of service,  but it’s uphill task every week until we stop gifting goals.

Always thought the boy Lang looked decent . Has he now suffered the permanent signing form jinx or is he just surrounded by poor players?

35 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Always thought the boy Lang looked decent . Has he now suffered the permanent signing form jinx or is he just surrounded by poor players?

Lang has been ok so far this season but the whole defence has suffered from the fact we have no protection from the midfield.

Vajs made a fairly inexplicable mistake against Dunfermline, he also made terrific saves against them and Falkirk. We have had worse back-up keepers.

I hope we've checked that McGee is allowed to be on the bench given the Fitzpatrick fiasco.

I nearly had a heart attack reading the tweet as for a moment it looked like Cuddihy was playing centre half.