Clyde v Falkirk, Saturday, 12th December 2020

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

I do remember Neil Murrays shorts looking like an advert for Daz or other washing powder post the 90 mins.

Its tight over the last 20yrs versus Clyde, we are ahead 11-9 in wins thanks to the recent win but I wouldnt class them as overall a bogey team. They had our number last season especially under Ray but who didnt !

And it was a hellish night too if I remember correctly which made his white shirts even more ridiculous.

Not expecting much considering we've not trained for 2 weeks, and still don't know who's likely to be missing.

Won't be too disappointed if Falkirk win this one (especially if it keeps them well ahead of Theesel), and as long as we're not awarded 2 x 3-0 defeats due to our Covid outbreak.

I'm just happy for us to be back playing again this week :thumsup2.

No training or games for two weeks, Falkirk doing as expected in the league - reckon this could be an embarrassing one for us.

That's fine though, the result will definitely have an asterisk next to it. If Falkirk go all out to beat us it's just ungentlemanly, which is what we've all come to expect from them.

No training or games for two weeks, Falkirk doing as expected in the league - reckon this could be an embarrassing one for us.
That's fine though, the result will definitely have an asterisk next to it. If Falkirk go all out to beat us it's just ungentlemanly, which is what we've all come to expect from them.
We haven't really horsed anyone yet, Dumbarton came the closest to it. Here's hoping this is the first [emoji1696]

11 hours ago, BullyWeeLad said:

No confidence at all with Clyde at the moment, worst game to come back to after 2 weeks out I think Falkirk will be comfortable.

Thistle our new whipping boys 

Hopefully Thistle are this seasons Falkirk for Clyde.

What is the crack for PPV ?

The site hasn't been updated for a while

2 hours ago, Brian Carrigan said:

the gall.

49 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Hopefully Thistle are this seasons Falkirk for Clyde.

What is the crack for PPV ?

The site hasn't been updated for a while

The link has went up on a Thursday for our previous home games so would expect one today

Partnership of Dowds and Sammon bearing some fruit - do you agree with AIdan Keena that he'll be straight back in when he's fit?! How do Bairns like Dixon in the centre alongside Hall? Looked fairly comfortable against Peterhead though largely untroubled... 

I once sold a hamster to ex Falkirk keeper Darren Hill