Arbroath vs Alloa

We dont pose enough of a threat going forward which is apparent to us all surely we could be doing better from set pieces I do not understand why TOB is not in the opponents box when we get a corner 2 or 3 times today we only had Hammy and Little who were any kind of threat and TOB was outside their box I would like to see our back 4 attacking the ball at set pieces all of them have shown in the past they can get us goals

Certainly not a vintage performance but a great 3 points to pick up.

Jamieson was good again and him and Andy Graham nullified what little threat there was from Arbroath.

Was absolutely delighted to see Linn taken off as he could have easily been the difference between the two sides.

Hopefully Taggs injury isn’t serious, but as usual Robbo filled in well when needed. The clean sheet was definitely a good sign.

Think both sides appear to have a similar problem - strong enough at the back and midfield but missing pace/killer instinct up front. Think whoever manages to grab that in January will finish higher in the league.

Really good quality stream from Arbroath and liked the main commentator, although the other boy just seemed to slaver a load of pish!!!

2 hours ago, AlloaAdam said:

Excellent three points, we weren’t brilliant but we were pretty solid at the back and took a chance (with a hint of luck). Jamieson my MOTM again, bit raw but absolutely solid.

Delighted to see Jamieson doing well, was a cut above league 2 with us. Not surprised he’s doing it in the championship 

Must say i am surprised to see both clubs struggling this season , obviously both teams lacking up front , Kevchenko has a good point about january and who we can loan/pick up . this will be crucial  , i am hoping its just a temporary situation  as we have the same core squad, are both managers found wanting ?  has all this covid  affected part time teams more  ? has the opposition raised thier game ?

time will tell .

Edited by whereismillar

2 hours ago, qpfc said:

Delighted to see Jamieson doing well, was a cut above league 2 with us. Not surprised he’s doing it in the championship 

He had a poor game against stenny but was excellent in his next game v hearts , a good signing for sure, hopefully learn a lot from the maestro Andy graham and has a great career here and even more .

Centre mid of Whately, Gold and Craigen all good solid players but not the kind to look up and see the killer passes. Swankie can find players with that kind of pass. Also our two wingers yesterday hardly put in any crosses. Maybe time to change with one wide man and some support for the front man.