Dundee United v Sevco 13/12/20

52 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Jason Holt got a retrospective 2 match ban by the CO for his tackle on a St Mirren player a few games back, how does that tie in with your pish consistent patter, or is it only CO bans involving Sevco and Celtic players that counts?

You'll have to fully explain the circumstances involved in Holts ban, what was the tackle like, what action did the referee take and was there intense media pressure demanding a ban?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

You'll have to fully explain the circumstances involved in Holts ban, what was the tackle like, what action did the referee take and was there intense media pressure demanding a ban?

Are you seriously suggesting that Morelos didn't deserve a ban or is this just low level trolling?

57 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Are you seriously suggesting that Morelos didn't deserve a ban or is this just low level trolling?

I'm asking the Livingston fan for some clarification regarding his what about Jason Holt post.

6 hours ago, bennett said:

Got the ball followed through catching the player, ref didn't book him. Trial by Sportscene decided it was a red, CO offered him a 2 match ban the following week day. Correct decision so no complaints, as was Morelos retrospective ban.

42 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Got the ball followed through catching the player, ref didn't book him. Trial by Sportscene decided it was a red, CO offered him a 2 match ban the following week day. Correct decision so no complaints, as was Morelos retrospective ban.

Yep, Morelos deserves his ban. It’s the inconsistency that is being highlighted by many Rangers fan.

The tackle you describe above from Holt is very similar to the Edwards tackle on Morelos earlier in the season: won the ball, followed through catching the player to the extent Morelos had to be subbed off and needed stitches in his leg.

I’m not saying it’s an anti Rangers conspiracy as I hate it when that comes up, and I actually think the Edwards one was 50/50 in terms of a red, but there has to be more consistency otherwise we will always be left with teams feeling aggrieved one way or another.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That really doesn't disprove the allegations of re/refereeing games, to have a fair game we simply must have consistency and that isn't happening. 

I still don't think the phoenix club are THAT good - they are okay and know how to play with a lead, but maybe haven't been tested domestically yet by a side taking the lead against them - Easter Road possibly being the only exception. 
We have played them undercooked on Day 1, then riddled with injuries and covid in the Ibrox game. Again they play a Covid decimated side here in a ground I believe they have never won on.  All their key players seem to have remained fit for the most part.
About time someone found them out - will it be here?  Maybe not - Dundee United rivalled Accies for the possibly the worst side I've seen us play this season - we absolutely horsed them 0-0.   Is Shankland the real deal or a flat track bully?  This would be a nice time to emerge again Lawrence.....

This post last week seemed to hit a note amongst Sevconians - only took one more game after this to come to fruition.

8 hours ago, tarapoa said:

This post last week seemed to hit a note amongst Sevconians - only took one more game after this to come to fruition.

You do realise that Motherwell took the lead today and we won? Goes completely against your theory 😂