Dundee United v Sevco 13/12/20

Scotland’s newest club are on a roll and I do not see us derailing them with 9 players isolating.  I’ll be happy if we can keep it below 0-5, get at least one shot on target and have about three minutes of enjoyable football.

“They may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not.”   (Dinner for Schmucks).

Write all the wee juvenile Sevcoooooo moon howling threads you want cause come the end of the season Rangers will be Champions while Dundee utd will still be relegation fodder crap.

Rangers will be lording it over every muppet club in this league soon for many years to come.

See the source image

1 hour ago, Frank de bear said:

Write all the wee juvenile Sevcoooooo moon howling threads you want cause come the end of the season Rangers will be Champions while Dundee utd will still be relegation fodder crap.

Rangers will be lording it over every muppet club in this league soon for many years to come.

See the source image

Less of that. Long way to go.

9 hours ago, Frank de bear said:

See the source image

This is more like it. We need more posters like you so I can feel vindicated in my views of OF fans. Thank you.

There has been a lot going on in this fixture over the years.

Rangers were denied the first ever Double Treble in Scottish football with Craig Brewster's tap in 1994, winning United their maiden Scottish Cup.

Rangers won their 9th title in a row at Tannadice in 1997.

My dad talks about a League Cup final in the 1980s where United were leading 1-0, Sturrock scored a cracker to seemingly make it two but it was disallowed due to the daft offside rule at the time. Rangers went on to win 2-1.

The horrendous 2008 League Cup final when United were robbed by a cheating referee and Mark Kerr being a muppet. 

United have won the last 6 Scottish Cup ties against Rangers/Sevco. This is my personal favourite:

A last minute winner by David Robertson on the way to winning the cup in 2010.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

14 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

My dad talks about a League Cup final in the 1980s where United were leading 1-0, Sturrock scored a cracker to seemingly make it two but it was disallowed due to the daft offside rule at the time. Rangers went on to win 4-1.

That LC Final against the old club finished 2-1. Sturrock's 'goal' continued to be shown in the lead up to the 82 World Cup as part of the highlights package, it was such a cracker.  An eagle eyed official had spotted Holt 'interfering with play'. 

The 4-1 defeat was a SC Final replay after the old club missed a last minute penalty in the Saturday match. 

There often seemed to be one way controversy when we played, pre 2012. 

16 hours ago, Frank de bear said:

See the source image

This sort of post confirms that Sevco supporters are like Trump supporters.

13 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

1-0 United. Trust me.

I do.  I have taken all the money from my daughter’s wedding fund and bet it on this outcome.  Got very good odds and will let you have a few quid once I get the payout.

Had a few good games against Dundee United over the years.

There was the 7-1 game when Boyd broke Larsson's record to become the best striker in SPL history. Also the other 7-1 game, when Barry "Bazza" Ferguson came home after some terrible treatment by the jobbers at Blackburn Rovers, who wouldn't know a generational talent if they bought him for £7.5m.

Also that time Nuno Capucho scored in a 2-1 win. lmao