Ayr vs Raith Rovers

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

On that I'd rather be watching Ayr, Raith have more off the ball but achieve little with it, that's not entertaining to watch. 

🤦🏻‍♂️

This has got to be the friendliest Ayr v Rovers thread there's ever been. 

Content with the draw. Ayr will beat better sides than us down there this season. 

2 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

🤦🏻‍♂️

Content with the draw. Ayr will beat better sides than us down there this season. 

Disappointing isn't it. Shows how powder puff the game was nobody can be bothered slinging mud.

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Trying too hard. We’ve lost once in the league this season and are the leagues highest scorer and a better goal difference than the Pars. Not entertaining at all 🙄

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

Well, we are the highest scorers in the league this season to be fair. 

Other than that, yes we achieve little with it. 

Can only talk on what I've seen of Raith, and in this game and in the Derby you've barely created a good chance from open play, with that in mind I find the shouts that Ayr, who had plenty opportunities to score are "boring", holding possession while doing nowt much with it isn't entertaining. That isn't a windup and I genuinely can't see how it's controversial. 

You can't call Ayr boring while they've created far better chances. 

Edited by Grant228

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can only talk on what I've seen of Raith, and in this game and in the Derby you've barely created a good chance from open play, with that in mind I find the shouts that Ayr, who had plenty opportunities to score are "boring", holding possession while doing nowt much with it isn't entertaining. That isn't a windup and I genuinely can't see how it's controversial. 

I can and I will. 

4 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Watched Ayr vs Raith tonight. Once again reaffirming my strong belief that on achieving promotion we wont be far away from a squad that can challenge for the promotion playoffs in the Championship 

See the source image

42 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can only talk on what I've seen of Raith, and in this game and in the Derby you've barely created a good chance from open play. 

Were you still having a w**k when Ross cracked a shot off the inside of the post in the first few minutes last Saturday? 

You’re a right fanny.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

We’re the new Spain c2008!

1 hour ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

🤦🏻‍♂️

f**k you.  Happy? 

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

I certainly wasn't criticising his performance - he was his usual composed self.

But his finishing is so frustrating these days.

Tbf it was two good saves from MacDonald, especially the first one. Have to remember at the stage of his career it should be link up play and assists he should be probably having more than goals. Dissapointing in a way though that likes of Cameron and Anderson aren't getting on the scoresheet, Anderson has been the most disappointing for me so far, needs to start adding goals and chances to his game.

I must have higher standards than most on here - I thought that was utter pish.

Our front line has plenty of ability and so is liable to create chances but the midfield was really disappointing. Murdoch probably needs more time after a year out, but I don’t think that middle 3 are complimenting each other much at all.

58 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Were you still having a w**k when Ross cracked a shot off the inside of the post in the first few minutes last Saturday? 

A great shot, not exactly a clear chance though is it? Not to be a boring statto but the xG of such a shot would be minimal, likewise with a shot from the right hand side in the second half from Raith last week, nice neat buildup play but the end shot wasn't a clear chance by means. 

1 hour ago, roverthemoon said:

Don’t think either team tonight could be described as boring. 

It was a good enjoyable game. Hence why I find it bizarre to say Ayr are boring.