Ayr vs Raith Rovers

Crap, just got an appointment I can’t skip moved to right about halftime...just the ideal thing, gotta find a crappy stream because I can’t “legally” watch the BBC Scotland broadcast, and now stuck watching the dodgy shit on an iPhone in a surgery, perfect! Now we can be sure all the action will be within 10 minutes either side of the half!

1 hour ago, TxRover said:

Crap, just got an appointment I can’t skip moved to right about halftime...just the ideal thing, gotta find a crappy stream because I can’t “legally” watch the BBC Scotland broadcast, and now stuck watching the dodgy shit on an iPhone in a surgery, perfect! Now we can be sure all the action will be within 10 minutes either side of the half!

It’s fine. We’re a few hours ahead of you so we can just let you know if it’s worth tuning in or now.

Bro, use a VPN and watch on BBC online.

Always looked forward to the Ayr games as it gave me a chance for a couple of pints in Willie Wassels then a walk up to Jinglin Geordies for another couple then onto the game. Still hopefully this will happen again with this vaccine we are all praying will work. Have also heard the Somerset pies are very tasty look forward to trying some. I'll settle for a share of the spoils just now.

10 hours ago, HoustonRover said:

Bro, use a VPN and watch on BBC online.

Most VPN’s are now recognized by iPlayer, so it’s the pay to play type that can still allow you to watch it...and I don’t need that, so I guess it’s hesgoal!

45 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Most VPN’s are now recognized by iPlayer, so it’s the pay to play type that can still allow you to watch it...and I don’t need that, so I guess it’s hesgoal!

Tried these?

Surfshark  ExpressVPN   CyberGhost   NordVPN

19 hours ago, itzdrk said:

A boost in prize money. 

We won't be streaming the game in Friday night. 

Should be interesting to see if the terrestrial coverage includes a better (main) camera position than what the stream currently offers. 

21 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Should be interesting to see if the terrestrial coverage includes a better (main) camera position than what the stream currently offers. 

Should be on the north terrace I presume

3 hours ago, Jazzar said:

As others have said it will filmed from the North Terracing. Drove past last Wed and the scaffolding was already up. The games the BBC showed the last 2 seasons were filmed from that vantage point. Much better than the camera angle from the main stand 

Edited by Thereisalight..

Sinisalo

Houston Muirhead Baird Reading

Murdoch Walsh Chalmers 

McCowan Anderson Moffat

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, Miller, Kerr, Zanatta, Cameron

I’m sure Walsh can play central, would add that extra dimension i think, maybe take on the Kerr role. Fancy a 2-0 win, Anderson getting his first league goals.