Queens were really poor, but I thought we were excellent.  Scored 6 and missed two absolute sitters as well.

Ginnelly looked very sharp when he came on, get him in for White next week.  4 points clear after 7 games, hopefully we can stretch that in the next few weeks.

ETA: Slightly disappointed we never saw Haring at all, was hoping he'd start the final but he's not started the last 2 weeks so unlikely I guess.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Tbh I'd have liked us to givevnote game time to folk who will be playing next week, rather than give Frear and White so much time.

But probably our best all round performance of the season.  Irving will have a field day with that much time to pick passes and it was good to see Boyce staying much further up the park rather than him and Naismith getting in each other's way.

Ginelly looked great coming on, to the extent it would be tempting to have him in that role next week, as he might be more effective against tiring legs.

On 11/12/2020 at 08:32, die hard doonhamer said:

We've done that without any screaming and shouting. I think that season ticket holders appreciated that this year is a special case, and buying one isn't the guarantee of value that it usually is.

We were sold season tickets on a guarantee that we would get 18 games inside Tynecastle, then they said actually its just a stream! They weren't very up front about it so there was already a bit of anger. 

12 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Hard to tell how well Hearts actually played because Queens were pretty poor today. 

Why he tried to play so open is beyond me but it obviously played into our hands. Think qots are in for a long season. 

Pretty poor today ? That’s just a standard performance for this group of players....sorry imposters. 

Hard to tell how well Hearts actually played because Queens were pretty poor today. 
Why he tried to play so open is beyond me but it obviously played into our hands. Think qots are in for a long season. 
No it'll be a short season both literally and metaphorically. I expect us to be relegated long before the final few games.

32 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

We were sold season tickets on a guarantee that we would get 18 games inside Tynecastle, then they said actually its just a stream! They weren't very up front about it so there was already a bit of anger. 

Its still a rubbish argument for charging every fan an exorbitant price for a stream. Theres plenty of other ways the club could compensate its season ticket holders - money off merchandise, money off next seasons ticket etc etc

4 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Hearts have had a lot of criticism over the years for financial mismanagement

Hearts have also had a lot of criticism over the years from people who think Hearts should give the product away for buttons

Maybe these people could just argue amongst themselves

Leyfield shows all the enthusiasm of an outfield who doesn't want to play his turn in goals

17 hours ago, Mr X said:

Its still a rubbish argument for charging every fan an exorbitant price for a stream. Theres plenty of other ways the club could compensate its season ticket holders - money off merchandise, money off next seasons ticket etc etc

It's not. 

You can't charge fans £450 for a stream then make all the home games available for a tenner. 

Giving away other free stuff doesn't solve the problem. I'm paying £32 a game I think so 18 quid is still a decent saving on what it's costing most St holders. 

It's all a rip off but what can you do, hopefully we are allowed back soon. 

It's not. 
You can't charge fans £450 for a stream then make all the home games available for a tenner. 

Giving away other free stuff doesn't solve the problem. I'm paying £32 a game I think so 18 quid is still a decent saving on what it's costing most St holders. 
It's all a rip off but what can you do, hopefully we are allowed back soon. 
They shouldn't be allowed to charge so much for a Championship ST in the first place tbh. It should reflect the level you're playing at not the size of club.