Jump to content

Ardeer Thistle FC


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Maybe he’ll surprise us all and stick all the money into Ardeer that he’s ripped off from other clubs, or maybe not 🤦🏻‍♂️

Must admit that is a bit of genius. Steal from everyone and funnel it into his own club. He was probably the Nigerian Prince who phoned Accies a while back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wintonfan said:

clarke epos (uk) ltd to go into liquidation in 5...4...3....

the clarke epos uk ltd to be registered with companies house in 5... 4...

Yeah just watch out for the other 2 companies he has set up behind Clarke epos ltd !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 05/07/2022 at 14:34, Kenny*******Powers said:

Theres a lassie on fb saying she’s owed 5k in wages after working for him 

And you have no idea the bullying she has been subjected to !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Eric's Cantina said:

Are we allowed to say Money Luandering?

Only if you spell it correctly.

Reading this thread it seems incredible that this lad hasn't been taken to task by the authorities in some way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Only if you spell it correctly.

Reading this thread it seems incredible that this lad hasn't been taken to task by the authorities in some way.

I see its hit the papers this morning so looks like its game over for him. SFA are investigating him apparently 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

I see its hit the papers this morning so looks like its game over for him. SFA are investigating him apparently 

What papers mate ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Obviously Ardeer need to get shot of this guy as chairman, but how easy is this in practice? I can't imagine Ardeer's board are the biggest - is it normally the case at this level that the board can vote to oust a chairperson or does this depend on a club's constitution?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Obviously Ardeer need to get shot of this guy as chairman, but how easy is this in practice? I can't imagine Ardeer's board are the biggest - is it normally the case at this level that the board can vote to oust a chairperson or does this depend on a club's constitution?

Will most likely be a constitutional issue, I'm genuinely astonished after the nonsense he tried in 2014 with Ayr that anyone was willing to deal with him again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

BA6E230B-BD24-4DA8-BEB8-9043BF1A764E.png

I dunno if this is just badly worded but are Whitletts saying they're only ditching them as sponsor now, after it was in the paper? They're saying they repeatedly never made payments last season so why were they continuing with them as sponsor until now? Is it only now it's in the paper they've noticed?
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m sure I read on their Facebook they transferred ownership of the club to the guy? Remember as I thought at the time how many clubs (not necessarily Ardeer) might be left vulnerable moving from committee style fan ownership to essentially private ownership. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’m sure I read on their Facebook they transferred ownership of the club to the guy? Remember as I thought at the time how many clubs (not necessarily Ardeer) might be left vulnerable moving from committee style fan ownership to essentially private ownership. 

How can you “own” a former Junior team? Who do you buy it from?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...