Ardeer Thistle FC

On 06/07/2022 at 18:24, Jackie Myles said:

Ardeer should be bouncing this guy straight out the door now. I fear for their future as he owes money left right and centre on sponsorship deals.  He's obviously some kind of Walter Mitty character . Time for your fans to start questioning this crook about the mess he's leaving at organisations all over Scotland.

Maybe the company actually paid for the sponsorship for the league ? 

F33DC913-BA3C-4632-9980-E2D33C9392AA.png

I dunno if this is just badly worded but are Whitletts saying they're only ditching them as sponsor now, after it was in the paper? They're saying they repeatedly never made payments last season so why were they continuing with them as sponsor until now? Is it only now it's in the paper they've noticed?

It's hard to ditch a sponsor mid season when they no doubt had all sorts of kit emblazoned with the Clarke EPOS logo. I'm sure Whitletts were repeatedly promised that the money was coming but it never appeared.

6 hours ago, peasy23 said:
On 08/07/2022 at 16:41, AsimButtHitsASix said:
I dunno if this is just badly worded but are Whitletts saying they're only ditching them as sponsor now, after it was in the paper? They're saying they repeatedly never made payments last season so why were they continuing with them as sponsor until now? Is it only now it's in the paper they've noticed?

It's hard to ditch a sponsor mid season when they no doubt had all sorts of kit emblazoned with the Clarke EPOS logo. I'm sure Whitletts were repeatedly promised that the money was coming but it never appeared.

Yeah especially a smaller sports team . Probably felt like ransom , not ditching the sponsor off the shirt / boards in the hope of payment .

8 hours ago, Massimo said:

Sounds a delightful character. Suppose, when he thinks its ok to threaten clubs with lawyers after ripping them off then it comes as no surprise to see him treating staff like that as well

Sounds a delightful character. Suppose, when he thinks its ok to threaten clubs with lawyers after ripping them off then it comes as no surprise to see him treating staff like that as well

Heard and seen it all before he’s in my opinion the most disgusting character I have ever met , unfortunately I got walked up a garden path before finding this out .