Ardeer Thistle FC

3 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Maybe he’ll surprise us all and stick all the money into Ardeer that he’s ripped off from other clubs, or maybe not 🤦🏻‍♂️

Must admit that is a bit of genius. Steal from everyone and funnel it into his own club. He was probably the Nigerian Prince who phoned Accies a while back

3 hours ago, wintonfan said:

clarke epos (uk) ltd to go into liquidation in 5...4...3....

the clarke epos uk ltd to be registered with companies house in 5... 4...

Yeah just watch out for the other 2 companies he has set up behind Clarke epos ltd !

9 hours ago, Eric's Cantina said:

Are we allowed to say Money Luandering?

Only if you spell it correctly.

Reading this thread it seems incredible that this lad hasn't been taken to task by the authorities in some way.

6 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Only if you spell it correctly.

Reading this thread it seems incredible that this lad hasn't been taken to task by the authorities in some way.

I see its hit the papers this morning so looks like its game over for him. SFA are investigating him apparently 

15 hours ago, Massimo said:

Yeah just watch out for the other 2 companies he has set up behind Clarke epos ltd !

like clarke payments uk ltd https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC717488

and clarke business utilities uk ltd https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC713872

Obviously Ardeer need to get shot of this guy as chairman, but how easy is this in practice? I can't imagine Ardeer's board are the biggest - is it normally the case at this level that the board can vote to oust a chairperson or does this depend on a club's constitution?

15 minutes ago, energyzone said:

Obviously Ardeer need to get shot of this guy as chairman, but how easy is this in practice? I can't imagine Ardeer's board are the biggest - is it normally the case at this level that the board can vote to oust a chairperson or does this depend on a club's constitution?

Will most likely be a constitutional issue, I'm genuinely astonished after the nonsense he tried in 2014 with Ayr that anyone was willing to deal with him again. 

4 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

BA6E230B-BD24-4DA8-BEB8-9043BF1A764E.png

I dunno if this is just badly worded but are Whitletts saying they're only ditching them as sponsor now, after it was in the paper? They're saying they repeatedly never made payments last season so why were they continuing with them as sponsor until now? Is it only now it's in the paper they've noticed?

I’m sure I read on their Facebook they transferred ownership of the club to the guy? Remember as I thought at the time how many clubs (not necessarily Ardeer) might be left vulnerable moving from committee style fan ownership to essentially private ownership. 

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’m sure I read on their Facebook they transferred ownership of the club to the guy? Remember as I thought at the time how many clubs (not necessarily Ardeer) might be left vulnerable moving from committee style fan ownership to essentially private ownership. 

How can you “own” a former Junior team? Who do you buy it from?