Ardeer Thistle FC

And they’re we have it folks, confirmation of money laundering at ardeer thistle, signing top names like Calvin kemp cannot be cheap, when will people start asking questions[emoji35]
Calvin Kemp cracking player terrible attitude.

7 hours ago, izquierda3 said:

And they’re we have it folks, confirmation of money laundering at ardeer thistle, signing top names like Calvin kemp cannot be cheap, when will people start asking questions😡

I couldn’t even tell you the Ardeer managers name but you should be careful casting accusations like that if somebody wanted to go down a legal route it’s not hard to find out who makes individual posts.

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I couldn’t even tell you the Ardeer managers name but you should be careful casting accusations like that if somebody wanted to go down a legal route it’s not hard to find out who makes individual posts.

He is someone who clearly has a major axe to grind with the person in charge at Ardeer, I can only speculate as to why he doesn't take his evidence to the relevant authorities.

That’s me busted!! To be fair, I hide it really well with nobody at the club getting paid and myself driving a 1 litre polo! Master criminal [emoji23][emoji23]

To be honest I think it’s just a windup from Izquierda, I wouldn’t get too worked up about it.

Merry Christmas folks [emoji1335][emoji16]

54 minutes ago, Sean Kenney said:

That’s me busted!! To be fair, I hide it really well with nobody at the club getting paid and myself driving a 1 litre polo! Master criminal emoji23.pngemoji23.png

To be honest I think it’s just a windup from Izquierda, I wouldn’t get too worked up about it.

Merry Christmas folks emoji1335.pngemoji16.png

Good to see someone not taking themselves too seriously on here.  Fair play to you for the job you’re doing up there. Cracking committee at Ardeer, they deserve a bit of success after a horrible couple of seasons 

• 5 months later...

I am just starting out in the world of junior football so this is a genuine question or comment. Is there a chance that this guy has tried to take over clubs higher up but doesn’t have the money to back it but at this level could put a bit of backing behind the team or am I totally wrong? 

1 hour ago, Sammo said:

I am just starting out in the world of junior football so this is a genuine question or comment. Is there a chance that this guy has tried to take over clubs higher up but doesn’t have the money to back it but at this level could put a bit of backing behind the team or am I totally wrong? 

Time will tell but i have my doubts 
If what I’m hearing is true.
Allegedly countless teams are owed a lot of money for outstanding sponsorship and I’m not talking a few hundred quid, its enough to put teams at our level in serious shit and even the LL was mentioned on social media as being owed cash as well where he is the main sponsor

12 minutes ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Time will tell but i have my doubts 
If what I’m hearing is true.
Allegedly countless teams are owed a lot of money for outstanding sponsorship and I’m not talking a few hundred quid, its enough to put teams at our level in serious shit and even the LL was mentioned on social media as being owed cash as well where he is the main sponsor

I wonder if any clubs have a positive view of him - that what has happened at their club contradicts what you've been hearing. It sounds like a Scottish version of Mike Ashley and supporters getting worried if he takes an interest in their club.