Games Off

2 hours ago, Yogi said:

Everyone believes you mick it’s not as if you haven’t lied before remember Marr Hall it wasn’t a training session either the team and coaches just all happened to be there at the same time

Of course mate Darvel have Trace and Protect in their back pocket, they help us get games off. We are in the same position this Saturday so why have we worked to get the decision reversed, surely it would make sense to have it off this week aswell with the injuries.

42 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Rutherglen Glencairn v Largs Thistle tonight is postponed.

I know you guys work hard on the pitch, but it must be a concern about getting a season's worth of games played on it. The weather hasn't really been that bad yet... And given how far behind in games the Glens were last season, it must surely be a concern.

10 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I know you guys work hard on the pitch, but it must be a concern about getting a season's worth of games played on it. The weather hasn't really been that bad yet... And given how far behind in games the Glens were last season, it must surely be a concern.

Not at all, we've never had a problem getting all of our games played well within the timescales.

We're only one game behind the vast majority of the league, and to have a match postponed in mid December is hardly a surprise.

23 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Not at all, we've never had a problem getting all of our games played well within the timescales.

We're only one game behind the vast majority of the league, and to have a match postponed in mid December is hardly a surprise.

Fair enough, maybe just a feeling I had from last season, when it appeared most of your games were either off, or switched. I thought you only managed about 5, maybe 6 home league games by the time the league was called in March.. Apologies if I am mistaken

3 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Fair enough, maybe just a feeling I had from last season, when it appeared most of your games were either off, or switched. I thought you only managed about 5, maybe 6 home league games by the time the league was called in March.. Apologies if I am mistaken

We played 6 home games on last season in the league with 9 outstanding, but some of that was down to firstly being scheduled quite a few away games early in the season,  and then cup games taking precedence over scheduled home league games, not all down to bad weather postponements.