Games Off

28 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

T&T is a non medical person working in a call centre and will go by the script sheet that is in from of them so will apply the rules depending on what they are TOLD and the local health board may follow up. For a contact to self isolate I’m sure the guidelines are in close proximity for >15mins

It may suit some clubs depending on the motives (injures or suspension) to just give all the names get the game postponed, then hey presto NHS gets involved a couple of days later  and we find that only a couple of players need to self isolate.

Be interesting to see how many player are self isolating this weekend 

Our squad will be the same this weekend as it was yesterday if we are allowed to play. There no benefit to the club to have yesterday game off . We now have several players who don’t get paid fir being off work weeks before Xmas. We would have

Their Darvel wages will make up for it...[emoji846]

Our squad will be the same this weekend as it was yesterday if we are allowed to play. There no benefit to the club to have yesterday game off . We now have several players who don’t get paid fir being off work weeks before Xmas. We would have

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Their Darvel wages will make up for it...emoji846.png

I think the manager said on p&b previously that the players were not on full wages, if that still is the case and then they potentially lose wages from there real job it shows the financial impact from playing football in a pandemic 🤷🏻‍♂️

3 hours ago, Mkennedy said:

I thought if you were self isolating ,it was for a period of 14 days,so they couldn’t play next Saturday 

22 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

I thought if you were self isolating ,it was for a period of 14 days,so they couldn’t play next Saturday 

Naw it will all be a massive con job come Monday 

Did Darvel manage a cheeky we training session somewhere in Glasgow on Saturday … … Asking for a friend

39 minutes ago, Meadowman said:

There has been a couple of instances were the decision has been revered to isolate the full squad once it goes through system. I’m not holding out hope tho as there has been so many inconsistencies with each club

17 minutes ago, Lobby Dossar said:

Naw it will all be a massive con job come Monday 

Did Darvel manage a cheeky we training session somewhere in Glasgow on Saturday … … Asking for a friend

There has been and will be no training whilst we are instructed to isolate. You can come and hang around with me for a couple of weeks if you don’t believe me 

37 minutes ago, Yogi said:

As I said big con job because of injuries you can deny it all you want but everyone knows

We had 6 players unavailable on Saturday, we have the same 6 unavailable this week. 

Nothing to do with injuries, we are missing some big players but we’re happy to play medda with the squad we had available, we are happy to play Clydebank with  the same squad. 

Edited by Mkennedy

23 minutes ago, Mkennedy said:

We had 6 players unavailable on Saturday, we have the same 6 unavailable this week. 

Nothing to do with injuries, we are missing some big players but we’re happy to play medda with the squad we had available, we are happy to play Clydebank with  the same squad. 

If that’s the case why was the game postponed?