Games Off

2 minutes ago, Yogi said:

When all the players who were injured are back shows how much you’ll cheat your way to a title or try win a title

Cameron Eadie has a broken jaw he’s out for 6 weeks. 

Willie Robertson is out for 6 weeks with a hamstring injury, other than that we have a fully fit squad.  

Just you keeping making lies up tho keeps you happy I suppose 

More evidence that this experiment needs to stop before we have a fatality. Playing these bounce games only adds to the spread

The bigger issue here and it has mentioned in previous posts regarding isolation is that now there are 14 guys who are potentially losing wages from there real jobs due to playing football.

16 minutes ago, ernest said:

More evidence that this experiment needs to stop before we have a fatality. Playing these bounce games only adds to the spread

More nonsense from an absolute snowflake .

Someone dies ffs couldn't make this garbage up,  no football player will die from this virus,  every player wants to play and will do so responsibly and the fans will enjoy the games remotely till they get let back in which will most likely be before the end of the season. 

League champions will be declared and cup ties will get played and cup winners celebrated. 

Get over it you utter melt. 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

And that’s the worst thing here 

And the players playing know the situation and are playing knowing what may happen. Time for you to get over the fact the season is being played out. 

Oh you aren't welcome anymore at Darvel , don't blame them an absolute embarrassment of an individual you are , always have been and always will be. 

8 minutes ago, gaswork said:

And the players playing know the situation and are playing knowing what may happen. Time for you to get over the fact the season is being played out. 

Oh you aren't welcome anymore at Darvel , don't blame them an absolute embarrassment of an individual you are , always have been and always will be. 

Ha ha ha ur no the full shilling 

People can carry this virus asymptomaticaly or are you a complete clown.That means that you can carry the virus to an elderly relative or someone in you family who is high risk without even being aware of it.I suggest you go and get yourself educated before spouting off at me.I am only concerned for the public at large and my family who some of them work in the health service and have to work with covid patients everyday. And believe me this virus doesn't care who you are and what age you are as I know there have been fatalities of young people with this virus not too far away from where I live and probably yourself. And people gathering in football teams only aids the spread.

More nonsense from an absolute snowflake .
Someone dies ffs couldn't make this garbage up,  no football player will die from this virus,  every player wants to play and will do so responsibly and the fans will enjoy the games remotely till they get let back in which will most likely be before the end of the season. 
League champions will be declared and cup ties will get played and cup winners celebrated. 
Get over it you utter melt. 

1 hour ago, Yogi said:

No football players will die of this virus 🦠 what a pile of emoji90.png shite the virus knows no boundaries for god sake you sir are a complete moron

You are the type of individual stuck in own little bubble sitting being brainwashed by media hence the generic line of 'this virus knows no boundaries ' it's truly pathetic. 

You do realise that around 1 per cent of people in general (never mind fit and healthy players ) under 30 need hospital treatment , 3 per cent between 30 and 40  after getting this virus never mind death ffs . 

That's why 95 per cent plus of clubs and players are perfectly happy fine and  currently safe playing football .

Scared of own shadow is a saying that comes to mind. 

Edited by gaswork

You are the type of individual stuck in own little bubble sitting being brainwashed by media hence the generic line of 'this virus knows no boundaries ' it's truly pathetic. 
You do realise that around 1 per cent of people in general (never mind fit and healthy players ) under 30 need hospital treatment , 3 per cent between 30 and 40  after getting this virus never mind death ffs . 
That's why 95 per cent plus of clubs and players are perfectly happy fine and  currently safe playing football .
Scared of own shadow is a saying that comes to mind. 

I’m guessing you won’t be in the queue to get vaccinated ? Probably don’t see the need !

4 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Both of you have zero evidence that this outbreak is directly linked to flouting the rules. 

The poster didn't suggest this outbreak was definitely linked to it, just that Darvel have previously flouted the rules, which they have.

I would assume that the WOSFL, in line with SPFL recent actions, will now be fully investigating that correct Covid protocols have been fully followed following the call offs of today's 2 games or am I expecting too much?.

21 minutes ago, Chis said:

I would assume that the WOSFL, in line with SPFL recent actions, will now be fully investigating that correct Covid protocols have been fully followed following the call offs of today's 2 games or am I expecting too much?.

Yoker will be watching with interest I'd imagine.

28 minutes ago, Chis said:

Other than Darvel's game. What's the other game that was called off for COVID?

35 minutes ago, Chis said:

Hard to fathom out why almost the full Darvel squad have to isolate if all the correct procedures have been carried out🤷🏻‍♂️