Stenhousemuir vs Brechin City

I'll be mortified if we don't win tomorrow but I'm a little more apprehensive than I should be going into this game. We've lost our last two league matches courtesy of very late goals and I wonder if it will have had a negative effect on the players. I hope not because if we have any aspirations of finishing in the top four, this is a match that you have to win. I would actually call Davie Irons into question if we fail to pick up three points!

Hopefully young Callum Yeats is fit and available to play because fielding Ryan Watters at left-back last weekend went about as well as everyone would have expected.

Home win!

48 minutes ago, Francesc Fabregas said:

I'll be mortified if we don't win tomorrow but I'm a little more apprehensive than I should be going into this game. We've lost our last two league matches courtesy of very late goals and I wonder if it will have had a negative effect on the players. I hope not because if we have any aspirations of finishing in the top four, this is a match that you have to win. I would actually call Davie Irons into question if we fail to pick up three points!

Hopefully young Callum Yeats is fit and available to play because fielding Ryan Watters at left-back last weekend went about as well as everyone would have expected.

Home win!

Callum's out until the new year I believe 

Yeats is a big miss. Watters won't be up against a a Quitongo esq player at least.

We "should" win but I have learned over last 20 years that us & the favourites tag don't go so well.

2-1 Warriors

Biabi x2 & a late Spence penalty

The loss of Yeats is a real sore one for us as FF stated and the depth of squad is alarming. Shoulkd be confident about this game but the recent loss of late goals raises doubts. Hopefully we give Brechin a sound thrashing but...........

Definite improvement specially in the 2nd half Paddy has to play every week kept us in it felt we were unlucky not to get a draw
Away and harvest some crops.

Easy win for the warriors.

Took foot of Gas as probably felt sorry for them, they and A Rovers are some nick.

Should have been out of sight in the first half. Second half concede a goal and it becomes squeaky bum time. Brechin had 2 good chances in the dying minutes. Hopefully we have got the late goal syndrome out our system.