Cowdenbeath v QP

3 hours ago, williebraveheart said:

I dread to think what state the pitch will be in. It isn't good in summer! Unfortunately this could be an annoying leveller. Technically we should win albeit with some effort but in truth I will not be too disappointed with a draw. Scrappy 1-0 victory 🤞

So when have you been on Central Park in the summer ?
Sounds like getting any excuse in early.

I wouldn’t worry, we seem to have half a team of injuries, (getting my excuse in early)

1 hour ago, Brazilianlex said:

Sounds like getting any excuse in early.

With the squad we have this season there are no excuses.

Always makes me laugh when I read comments from fans about the perceived state of pitches. Especially in a Scottish winter. Hampden has been a midden at times over the years. Just get on with it.

55 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

With the squad we have this season there are no excuses.

Always makes me laugh when I read comments from fans about the perceived state of pitches. Especially in a Scottish winter. Hampden has been a midden at times over the years. Just get on with it.

Doesn’t apply to QP (at the moment) but most of the moaners about pitches are managers whose teams play at home on Astro.

I watched a clip recently of George Best playing on what looked like a paddy field. he was brilliant.

Here’s hoping the game is still on tomorrow. With Grant, Slater and Longridge back i can see Grant and slater coming in for Morrison and Baynham. Seems like Cowdenbeath have a got a lot injuries and going by their form in the league, it’s a game I’d like to think we can pick up the 3 points. Feeling confident for it, hopefully that confidence isn’t thrown back at my face at 4:45 tomorrow