What is happening at the buffs

What club are you targeting next.Thats you had a go at Maybole now you are having a go at Kilwinning. Who's next Ardeer,Lugar,Muirkirk maybe Kello.Wind your neck in ya clown and use your time more productively instead of try to stir the shit

Syme out and mcwaters left. Not confirmed Syme but announcement by club on Mcwaters 
i think he was a starter so it seems strange to let him go.
does anyone know what is happening at the club? 

You have not had anything productive to say in any of your posts. You sir are only a shit stirrer looking for a rise

Why are you so angry about this? 
it was a question not a go I am allowed to ask 
maybe you should get help for your anger 

13 minutes ago, ernest said:

You have not had anything productive to say in any of your posts. You sir are only a shit stirrer looking for a rise

And I have clearly managed to do this to you. Thank you for taking the bait it was very easy 

can anyone who does not have an anger problem please answer my question 

Played 4 league games and already lost 2. Something not right behind the scenes with Syme (seems to be cack now) and mcwaters leaving? that's the way it looks from the outside.

I watched the Largs game and thought Largs were the better team overall. Even when it was 11 v 11 Largs had more control of the game and were creating better chances.

Strain blaming the ref for the defeat saying the sending off was a farse. Both booking were correct, first one the boy is late, for the second as the keeper goes to kick the ball out his hands the buffs players kicks it away. I'm pretty sure that when the keeper is in the process of kicking the ball it is deemed as one movement and no player is allowed to interfere until the ball is kicked, Correct decision again from the ref. Once your on a booking the player should know better.