Edinburgh City v Albion Rovers

Game for Saturday.

I never commented last week and it worked wonders!  So the same again this week - no prediction from me. 

Albion Rovers seemed to play well against QP and Stirling without points?  Maybe they have improved?  Rovers fans want to comment?   

We had a rather fine result at a ground where we have occasionally struggled so I'd like to feel confident that we can go happily out and hand the Rovers a damned good thrashing.

However 25 years of watching City tells me we'll lose... :rolleyes:

I  missed the  first half on the live stream being late coming back from shopping. It was a tad annoying to hear on Sportsound in the car that City had scored yet another goal...

At least I saw two goals in the second half- I thought Rovers' second was avoidable although it was a typical goal that City lose. And the free kick blasted away by Tommo. It sounds like that Rovers chance that was cleared out was well over so it should have been 5-3.

First time watching live on City TV today- not a substitute for watching a match live in the flesh but I'm impressed. 

Albion Rovers fans seem a bit shy on this thread.... 

On 03/12/2020 at 22:08, tamthebam said:

We had a rather fine result at a ground where we have occasionally struggled so I'd like to feel confident that we can go happily out and hand the Rovers a damned good thrashing.

However 25 years of watching City tells me we'll lose... :rolleyes:

Great result and 9 goals in 2 games.  Thought Albion Rovers looked organised and played ok too.  An open game with both teams having a go, could have been 8-4. 😃

I see we had a commemoration for Diego Maradona before kick off.

This annoys me as I remember the wee b*****d coming on as a trialist for Kelso United in an important East of Scotland League match and diving for a penalty...