Crusader Kings 3

madwullie

3 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Im so tempted by this but the complexity of it puts me off. I dont have the time to sit through hours of tutorials and learning shit. But I am intrigued by the story side

Just go for it, if its anything like CK2 then the early stage of having no idea whats happening is the best bit.

2 hours ago, Mr X said:

Its free on Gamepass so Im doing it!

Good shout. I was.brand new when I opened this thread and I'm getting the hang of it more every time I play. I'm now King of Christian Spain ffs.

The tutorial is brilliant, you play a full game in Ireland but it talks you through everything you do and explains it really well. One of the best tutorials I've come across tbh 

I'm blobbing my way through Spain and absolutely destroying everyone in my way. 

What's the best way to do this? Should I be force vassalising c***s, or just taking their titles or what. Find it a bit wearisome to constantly have to work out who to give titles to and stuff, but obviously it's mainly Muslims now and if they won't convert its not great for culture. 

Edited by madwullie

21 hours ago, madwullie said:

I'm blobbing my way through Spain and absolutely destroying everyone in my way. 

What's the best way to do this? Should I be force vassalising c***s, or just taking their titles or what. Find it a bit wearisome to constantly have to work out who to give titles to and stuff, but obviously it's mainly Muslims now and if they won't convert its not great for culture. 

Haven't played as much of 3 but this tweet really sums it up