033 Kennie Young: explanations, answering accusations & why some clubs could soon be using changing rooms

1 hour ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Again, supporter is not traced
Supporters are not allowed in to stands by the government, and even when fans will be allowed in, I suspect each club would have to submit a blueprint of working methodology of how to keep fans socially distanced within the club grounds, supporter track and trace. and how workings of half time and refreshment areas, toilet facilities are worked etc... and thats only samples of workings to organize. The same goes for the junior teams left in the East West Lothian leagues.
Only now are WOS clubs submitting their blueprint for the use of their dressing rooms, so each submission form each club will be scrutinized individually

if players are not taking wages they are basically amateurs and amateurs are banned.  Wonder if that happened or would happen to Queens Park in the pyramid.
The teams in the WOS are in the Scottish Senior Pyramid system so that's why those teams who have arranged with their players that no payments are made can still play football

Queens Park are not amateur.

If players can be traced so could supporters.

Too call players at Ardeer or Saltcoats as professional is a nonsense.

Hypocrisy and confusion yet again, had to give my contact details when watching games down in England, guess/hope clubs would be in touch if anything happened. Some clubs had marked out distances where you should stand - not everyone obeyed the ruling. Was always under the impression that a professional earnt his majority wage playing football - amateurs didn't, getting expenses etc.

23 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Queens Park are not amateur.

If players can be traced so could supporters.

Too call players at Ardeer or Saltcoats as professional is a nonsense.

Queens Park were amateur and only officially paid their players travelling money and money for their training gear etc... and they were in the professional set up for a very long time and even under current conditions if they were still amateurs, they still would have been in the current professional pyramid system

Never said supporters cannot be traced, but the work and organizing them inside the grounds is a big task as right now, its  a big, intricate task for most clubs to arrange systems for the use of dressing rooms

Again I never mentioned Ardeer or Saltcoats but lets get it strait, they are part of the WOSFL which comes under the remit of the Lowland League and essentially the SFA which means they are part of the professional pyramid system. 

No matter what, any team that has arranged to continue in the WOSFL and arranged to not pay their players are still part of the professional set up
Any of the teams who withdrew this season are still past of the WOSFL, meaning they are still part of the Professional pyramid system.

Guess what, junior football was still considered part time professional football, as they also paid their players.

23 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

Hypocrisy and confusion yet again, had to give my contact details when watching games down in England, guess/hope clubs would be in touch if anything happened. Some clubs had marked out distances where you should stand - not everyone obeyed the ruling. Was always under the impression that a professional earnt his majority wage playing football - amateurs didn't, getting expenses etc.

Yes that is correct but sometimes, some amateur's players would receive more money than they professional contracted teammates

Lucky sods eh, only one I know is that players were on £200 a week in the Southern League going back 5-10 years until the sponsor cleared off ! Difficult with the so called professional league and the professional player, whatever his status may be.  Otherwise it was the brown envelopes being passed around after the game ! Interesting to learn about the finances up north.

On 08/12/2020 at 20:03, Andy groundhopper said:

Was always under the impression that a professional earnt his majority wage playing football - amateurs didn't, getting expenses etc.

It is just a shorthand definition the authorities have adopted. "Professional" are allowed to play in tiers 3 & 4 - "recreational" are not. Senior leagues, juniors, and top half of womens leagues have been classified "professional".

Definition operates similarly in other sports e.g. rugby union (full-time Pro:14 + part-time Super:6 = "professional"... amateur club rugby = "recreational").

There are 3 types of football registration status - contract professional, non-contract professional and amateur.

Scottish Premiership is the only division where all clubs are full-time. Most clubs in Championship - but not all - and a few others in lower-levels are also full-time.

Most players are part-time contract pro: SPFL1 to bottom. (Non-contract pro and amateur will rise in proportion toward foot; most common in South, North Caley, North Juniors, womens).

Clubs that aren't full-time almost invariably train 2 nights-per-week. Handful train less often; occasionally more.

Edited by HibeeJibee

3 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Queens Park were amateur and only officially paid their players travelling money and money for their training gear etc... and they were in the professional set up for a very long time and even under current conditions if they were still amateurs, they still would have been in the current professional pyramid system

Never said supporters cannot be traced, but the work and organizing them inside the grounds is a big task as right now, its  a big, intricate task for most clubs to arrange systems for the use of dressing rooms

Again I never mentioned Ardeer or Saltcoats but lets get it strait, they are part of the WOSFL which comes under the remit of the Lowland League and essentially the SFA which means they are part of the professional pyramid system. 

No matter what, any team that has arranged to continue in the WOSFL and arranged to not pay their players are still part of the professional set up
Any of the teams who withdrew this season are still past of the WOSFL, meaning they are still part of the Professional pyramid system.

Guess what, junior football was still considered part time professional football, as they also paid their players.

Aye a know Queens Park were amateur aye a know juniors were considered professional yet Queens players were getting more money as amateur than Ardeer players as professional. Anyway still don't see how WOSFL players could conceivably be in a bubble as you make out when they have to go and work during the week...despite them being professional footballers of course :)

3 hours ago, clash city rocker said:

Aye a know Queens Park were amateur aye a know juniors were considered professional yet Queens players were getting more money as amateur than Ardeer players as professional. Anyway still don't see how WOSFL players could conceivably be in a bubble as you make out when they have to go and work during the week...despite them being professional footballers of course :)

Honestly i need to ask, is there something wrong with you, do you need help reading posts to make sure you understand what the post is saying because you actually keep making things up
Where the hell does it say I SAID or STATED  (Anyway still don't see how WOSFL players could conceivably be in a bubble as you make out when they have to go and work during the week...despite them being professional footballers of course ) .  You've made comments in your past couple of posts which i have dissected to prove that you are wrong.  Told you why these teams are still considered professional teams in the professional league and told you why fans are not allowed in.  I'm not a fictional character making  fictional things up, they are all known facts

Edited by Bestsinceslicebread

12 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Honestly i need to ask, is there something wrong with you, do you need help reading posts to make sure you understand what the post is saying because you actually keep making things up
Where the hell does it say I SAID or STATED  (Anyway still don't see how WOSFL players could conceivably be in a bubble as you make out when they have to go and work during the week...despite them being professional footballers of course ) .  You've made comments in your past couple of posts which i have dissected to prove that you are wrong.  Told you why these teams are still considered professional teams in the professional league and told you why fans are not allowed in.  I'm not a fictional character making  fictional things up, they are all known facts

Ahahaha only because you are so fecking serious honestly behave chill out , have a nice Xmas .. remember keep to a bubble...enjoy your fitba. Hopefully the real pros like Hurlford Thistle will be back playing soon :) 

On 10/12/2020 at 15:03, clash city rocker said:

Ahahaha only because you are so fecking serious honestly behave chill out , have a nice Xmas .. remember keep to a bubble...enjoy your fitba. Hopefully the real pros like Hurlford Thistle will be back playing soon :) 

Honestly I'm chilled, I even get praise from the Pie and Bovril admin for keeping people in check when they come out with statements that are allowed to be torn apart.  Happy to help

Hope you and everyone else has a great xmas during these crazy times.
We've all have our fill of 2020, so onwards and upwards

On 04/12/2020 at 10:36, ernest said:

What I am saying is the decision shouldn't have been up to the clubs.The decision should have been made by the governing body as an unilateral decision. In my eyes it was a body swerve by the governing body to shoulder the blame on to the clubs when things don't work out. And to put people in to a dangerous situation of close contact without adequate protection and testing not only goes against the national rules of the Scottish government but is downright irresponsible. Then to hide under the auspices of its a professional sport.Its not any different than the ammies or 2 pub teams meeting up in a Sunday morning. The higher leagues and the English Premier league has testing in place, we do not,and those players are in a bubble ours are not.And now there has been a directive put out by the IMG warning clubs about fans gathering outside grounds to watch games. Now you are telling me that clubs existence is more important than human life. I don't think so.We are only months away from vaccine protection for all then we can get back to some sort of normality

There is only testing in the premier league not out with. Some clubs may do so but vast majority don’t. Some premier league clubs have asked lower leaugue clubs to have staff covid test before playing them.

On 04/12/2020 at 16:11, ernest said:

Well if they are that professional they should have a testing regime in place. They are professional in name but hardly professional in practice

So on that basis should every company say in a call centre having testing in place as they don’t and arguably more at risk sitting 2 metres from someone for 8-12 hours talking constantly.