2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

1 hour ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Oaky comfortably takes the best/worst cameo 2020 award.

Aye, it was close between him and Gunther's happy christmas effort but oaksoft went the extra mile with that last bit of weirdness. 

44 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

What did @Marshmallo's mate @ali_91 get emptied for in the end?

Ali is still asking himself that same question.

I know he submitted an appeal but last I spoke to him he still hadn't heard anything back.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

9 minutes ago, Andrew Driver said:

Perhaps he should clear his inbox.   I think most banning's come with a community forum charge sheet (CFCS) via email.   

Read through the charge sheet.  Digest it ( not literally ) make the changes, and come back once refreshed and enhance this online community forum. 

Great post.

He did say he will be back at some point. "Once the dust settles" were his exact words.

Quite often I'll get a WhatsApp message from Ali asking me to reply to certain posts on his behalf so he is still very active in policing the forum. An unpaid moderator if you will.

We'll see what happens but I'd be surprised if he's not back with bells on before the end of the year.

On 02/12/2020 at 22:19, Day of the Lords said:

MattyDFC was a sound poster. I'm sure it was him that rocked up at Dens at 3am after spending all night getting pished in a club offering to help clear the pitch of snow. Think it was prior to a TV cup tie against Motherwell during one of out 987 episodes of being monumentally skint, so needed the game on.

I think we got utterly scudded 4-0.

I remember that, pictures of him cutting about Dens Park at sunrise with his dancing shoes on. 

Going back a bit, what's this about a poster stalking a teenager? Was that this year? Don't venture into the GN forum, scary IMO. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I have a gif of that saved in my phone and I am genuinely raging I never used it. 😠

That's a meme granda a gif moves. So if he have a gif of him being bonked then you would trump GHF's post.