2020 on P&B - Best and Worst

6 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

. @The_Kincardine has become increasingly silly over the last few months, perhaps a bit of reflection during the season of goodwill to all men (and tartan gonks).

The tacit understanding is that there's a cordon sanitaire around the lightly-moderated politics threads.

On the football threads I never mention the daft wee glengarried-up xenophobic tartan grievance junkies who are polluting Scotland.

That you choose to do so is very much to your demerit.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The tacit understanding is that there's a cordon sanitaire around the lightly-moderated politics threads.

On the football threads I never mention the daft wee glengarried-up xenophobic tartan grievance junkies who are polluting Scotland.

I put it to you sir, that this is quite clearly a non footballing thread, existing in the General Nonsense section alongside the politics sub forum.

I will however take your reply as a tacit admission that you avoid using these xenophobic slurs on the football threads for fear of censure.

That you choose to use them on lightly moderated threads is very much to your demerit.

Screenshot_20201203-223358_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ad7f3372099ae1d1b4e48e802e04533a.jpg

I have them on ignore so don't receive notifications but just noticed [mention=22765]Granny Danger[/mention] on the Activity screen reacting to dozens of posts from 2014.

Is the website malfunctioning?

Szamo you’re better than this. Bringing up being red dotted as always deserves a red dot. I hope you take this in the way it was intended and better yourself for future posting.

Thank you.

Whilst I wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said, the real take away from that screenshot, rather than any forum malfunctioning as suggested, is that Granny Dyer appears to be getting himself snarled up in a dotting war.

That has almost unlimited potential for entertainment and could yet produce the most entertaining moment of 2020. I’m intrigued and shall be monitoring this situation closely.

3 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Howling.

I have not received a friendly PM yet and as far as I know they have not been downloading photos of me from social media but there are still a few weeks of 2020 left so who knows what might happen.

I can't say i've seen many tik tok clips, but that is certainly the best one.  Is that you? You're a handsome young man.

Just now, MixuFruit said:

How many times do you think you'd need to kick someone square in the balls until they accepted harrumphing about ethnically ambiguous children advertising cereal was not a productive use of their time?

At 3am on a Monday night, no less.

Good to see that post staying up for 3 months while The Circles see other threads closed down.

11 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

mXOKRqX.gif

Another nomination for Worst Post of 2020:

On 28/08/2020 at 22:20, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

One of my school mates had the whole collection of He-Man  figures. He is super gay now and I can't help but wonder if waking up to shelves full of topless musclemen everyday  was instrumental in some of his life choices.