33.1%     rest of Premiership
12.5%     rest of SPFL
   2.0%     non-league

when % of home attendances (2018-19 figures) were:

41.3%     Old Firm
32.7%     rest of Premiership
17.1%     rest of SPFL
   8.8%     non-league

so OF over-represented; lower-league and non-league under-represented.

Rangers, Hibs, Airdrie and Auchinleck look to be worst-offenders within each category.

The OF may well be artificially low - simply as the Police/stewards take a different approach to managing OF crowds at away games (ie - turning a blind eye to anything that isn't an actual murder). If policing was done equally, I would expect their numbers to be far higher.

On the face of it, the number of Banning Orders received seems to be concomitant with the number of fans each club has. The Big 6 of Sevco, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee United are the top 6 in this table.

Hamilton stand out however as they have received more orders than Kimarnock, Dundee and Falkirk. Pro-rata they must have the most badly behaved fan base.

wrestling japan GIF by Cheezburger

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

TBF It's harder for an Accies casual to melt into the crowd..

Accies fans seem like a mild bunch - we enjoyed some banter with what I suppose was the Accies young team at a Cup tie last season but it was all good humoured. I have a vague memory that there were a couple of wee neds looking for trouble with our young laddies after the game but they ran away when the adults told them to beat it and I wouldn't link them with Accies anyway, more like local neds.

6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

On the face of it, the number of Banning Orders received seems to be concomitant with the number of fans each club has. The Big 6 of Sevco, Celtic, Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen and Dundee United are the top 6 in this table.

Hamilton stand out however as they have received more orders than Kimarnock, Dundee and Falkirk. Pro-rata they must have the most badly behaved fan base.

wrestling japan GIF by Cheezburger

I don't know if that is our young team getting themselves banned deliberately to make sure they can't attend games when we can do so lol.

Fwiw,most of the young ones  stopped attending during the Canning era so the numbers could have been worse.

Where are Hamilton fans getting nawty? The few that travel to Dingwall always seem pretty sound. I can't remember seeing any bovver down at Hamilton either.

In Dingwall it's usually only OF + Aberdeen fans you see behaving like p***ks and I doubt the local plod can be arsed dealing with them.

Motherwell seem to have a small young team who sometimes give the stewards a bit of unwarranted grief. That's probably why the County steward lost the plot and huckled that French YouTuber out of the ground last season.

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Where are Hamilton fans getting nawty? The few that travel to Dingwall always seem pretty sound. I can't remember seeing any bovver down at Hamilton either.

JS74492385.jpg

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/teenager-branded-uks-first-female-6655425

On 01/12/2020 at 18:24, G51 said:

Would love to hear the story of how that guy got banned from the Amsterdam Arena.

On 01/12/2020 at 18:27, Billy Jean King said:
On 01/12/2020 at 18:24, G51 said:
Would love to hear the story of how that guy got banned from the Amsterdam Arena.

That would be an Ajax fan at a game in Scotland surely, presumably at Parkhead late 2015

Celtic played Ajax semi recently anaw. Maybe something to do with that?

On 03/12/2020 at 15:53, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Motherwell seem to have a small young team who sometimes give the stewards a bit of unwarranted grief. That's probably why the County steward lost the plot and huckled that French YouTuber out of the ground last season.

That guy was on the pitch to be fair.