Pars v St Johnstone

Ayrpar

Drawing anyone other than Rangers or Hibs is a winnable tie for most clubs, especially us, at this stage. I doubt any Pars fans think we're favourites here, but we certainly have a chance.
You don't think you'd have any kind of a chance against Hibs?

1 hour ago, The Marly said:
23 hours ago, smpar said:

Drawing anyone other than Rangers or Hibs is a winnable tie for most clubs, especially us, at this stage. I doubt any Pars fans think we're favourites here, but we certainly have a chance.

They're a comfortably better side than you at the moment, reflected by a ten point gap in the league. Therefore I reckon we have a better chance of beating St Johnstone than we would if we'd drawn Hibs.

I'm not quite sure what's difficult to grasp here. 

3 hours ago, The Marly said:
On 01/12/2020 at 22:20, smpar said:

We'd have a chance, it's a smaller chance than what we have with a home tie against yourselves though. 

12 hours ago, smpar said:

They're a comfortably better side than you at the moment, reflected by a ten point gap in the league. Therefore I reckon we have a better chance of beating St Johnstone than we would if we'd drawn Hibs.

I'm not quite sure what's difficult to grasp here. 

You haven’t seen our two games against them?  Your view is simplistic.  I’m not quite sure what is difficult to grasp here.

You haven’t seen our two games against them?  Your view is simplistic.  I’m not quite sure what is difficult to grasp here.

I have and they were impressive, particularly at ER. I’ve also seen Hibs’ performances and results that have got them ten points ahead of you in the league, hence why I think we’d have a lesser chance of beating them.

I have and they were impressive, particularly at ER. I’ve also seen Hibs’ performances and results that have got them ten points ahead of you in the league, hence why I think we’d have a lesser chance of beating them.
You're right. You'll hump us.

15 minutes ago, The Marly said:
3 hours ago, smpar said:

You're right. You'll hump us.

That's definitely what I'm getting at. 

Both sides with wrongs to right after poor weekend results. 

Saints can't afford to play Wotherspoon in choked up areas if O'Halloran and Conway aren't available. 

We've found goals easier to come by on the road (15 in 6 games) but haven't kept a clean sheet away from home. 

One clean sheet and one blank for the Pars since the opening day of the league season, both in the same match. 

Been quite a few 3-2 scorelines between the clubs over the past few decades... 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

It's the quarter finals,  the last time a diddy on their scale got there we were probably still playing at Muirton. 

Tbf did we not play Morton in the Quarters not that long ago?

Aye. 2015. Ripped them apart once MOH got bored and decided to end the game.

1462889410_post-424-14459995228844_thumb(1).jpg.87ff27fd09fd86493605d7b89477829e.jpg.7df4cc9ce873604a44143ff958e0b66b.jpg

Edited by RandomGuy.