Hamilton v Kilmarnock

A really disappointing performance from us today. Even if it wasn't for Accies getting the penalty I think it'd have been a goalless draw and nobody would have grumbled too much if that was the case. Once Accies brought on Thomas they looked a lot better and our management team failed to realise that - the substitution was made far too late to make any kind of difference. Dyer is far too slow in bringing on subs in many games and I'm starting to question if he's the right man long-term with decisions like that. The other big worry for us is we now have a big discipline problem - I've never known a Killie team in my time supporting them to get so many straight reds in the first half as this one, and it has to stop. We were lucky in the previous games with the way things panned out, but that ran out today. I worry for us going to Parkhead next weekend. 

8 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I swear every winger we've ever had looks world class in one of their first three games before being shite for the rest of their time. Hopefully Thomas bucks the trend.

Good friend of mine(exiled Accie with a Box and soon to be a Director at Carlisle) told me that if we get him fully fit,he will be a great signing and is capable of the odd spectacular goal.

The main point is to get him fit.

Coincidentally,an ex Accie and Carlisle  player I played in school teams with who has watched him down there says the exact same...so here's hoping.