Thistle vs Dumbarton - December 5th

1 minute ago, super-son said:

Dabrowski really needs to work on his handling/composure. Too many crosses being parties back into danger.

I've been questioning his reliability in recent weeks. A few uneasy moments and questions of whether he could have done better once or twice. Just not convinced he is anywhere near the standard of Alan Martin (as he has been compared to). I do concede that he is our best option, even when Smith is fit and in the squad.

Just now, squeezeboxson said:

I've been questioning his reliability in recent weeks. A few uneasy moments and questions of whether he could have done better once or twice. Just not convinced he is anywhere near the standard of Alan Martin (as he has been compared to). I do concede that he is our best option, even when Smith is fit and in the squad.

He parries things much too often. He can catch a fair number that he parries and even the ones he should parry should be parried wide, not centrally.

And then he goes and makes a fantastic save at the end there!

8 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Made a top save right at the death to save the point.

We were absolutely battered there so a point should be seen as a positive as should us limiting Thistle to very few clear cut chances. We offered nothing going forward and that’s a big disappointment, entirely down to how Duffy set us up.

I can only assume Wilson was carrying a knock or something.