St Mirren v Aberdeen Sat 5th Dec.

Hope so . Makes it actually interesting.  I thought we were done Accies that is . 
Since the moment J Ross entered the door until the current moment, when push has come to shove we have stepped up to the plate pretty much every time. Anyone who wants it bring it on is my feeling.

24 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I would like to congratulate Jim Goodwin for not only managing his team today, but simultaneously co-commenting on St Mirren TV.

I realize it is easy to confuse 2 cup winners but that was the other Irish legend Vanzini. 😉

I would like to congratulate Jim Goodwin for not only managing his team today, but simultaneously co-commenting on St Mirren TV.
We have an Irish manager, 5 Irish players in our starting line-up and an Irishman co-commentating today. All our Irishmen have been excellent. We need more :)

For all his nice touches outside the box Obika was rank in the box. 24 shots on goal and none by Obika. Cross after cross into the box and he never wins a header or loses his man. Some slick passes through to him and he falls over the ball. He is playing as a striker and we are creating loads of chances but he never even gets a shot away. He may be the best we have but he is ineffective.
Hes playing as a lone striker and did a good job yesterday. Timed one run to perfection between the aberdeen backline where he would have been one on one only for Connolly or Durmus to intercept it and play it inside

16 hours ago, Torfason said:

I realize it is easy to confuse 2 cup winners but that was the other Irish legend Vanzini. 😉

I thought that the commentary team was fine yesterday. Obviously biased, but not overly so and I had no idea who the co-commentator was.

3 hours ago, BIG BEN said:
21 hours ago, NorthBank said:
For all his nice touches outside the box Obika was rank in the box. 24 shots on goal and none by Obika. Cross after cross into the box and he never wins a header or loses his man. Some slick passes through to him and he falls over the ball. He is playing as a striker and we are creating loads of chances but he never even gets a shot away. He may be the best we have but he is ineffective.

Hes playing as a lone striker and did a good job yesterday. Timed one run to perfection between the aberdeen backline where he would have been one on one only for Connolly or Durmus to intercept it and play it inside

Just watched the highlights again and here is a list of players and attempts at goal - either the keeper makes a save or the shot is close to goal. Cammy (5), Ilkay (3), McGrath (2), Connolly (2), Fraser (1), Tait (1), McCarthy (1), Erwin (1). Notice who's name is missing?

1 minute ago, NorthBank said:

Just watched the highlights again and here is a list of players and attempts at goal - either the keeper makes a save or the shot is close to goal. Cammy (5), Ilkay (3), McGrath (2), Connolly (2), Fraser (1), Tait (1), McCarthy (1), Erwin (1). Notice who's name is missing?

To be fair, you could count the penalty incident as an attempt by Obika.

It was certainly on target before it struck Hoban's hand.

🤣 Your hatred of Obika is something else. He was superb yesterday and we got worse when he was taken off.

Messi?