St Mirren v Aberdeen Sat 5th Dec.

Alarming for both sides, tbh.
That's fair enough. It is a concern that Tait still looks like our main goal threat.

Only if we could somehow mould Erwin, Dennis and Morais into the one player. Would be unstoppable.

No chance Goodwin will punt any of them in January by the way.

Disappointing not to win it, have to take that chance at the end. 

A point isn't a bad result from Aberdeen but we should have got more and a sore one however with other results. Not to mention 'losing our covid games in hand'. We don't look all that bad recently and disappointed not to have a shot at Motherwell and Hamilton. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

I think it's pretty clear why. Battered us for 180 mins and finished with 3 goals.

That's what I meant about the reference to Hearts. 

It actually took me until about January these year to realise that Hearts were bottom of the league. they always seemed to be playing decently and, I thought, picking up points. 

And then they were relegated. 

Getting the "Happy Clapper" comments out the way...

That's a 4-away-game-in-a-row chain finished with a weakened team for 3 of them.

St Mirren are 8 games unbeaten and are stuffy at home, if nothing else, normally. So it's highly disrespectful to expect to roll them over.

Hamilton beat Kilmarnock today in a similar sounding game to our own so maybe they're having one of their wee bursts of form.

However, the team is mostly back to full fitness today and scraping a draw with such a poor performance is extremely frustrating. Some players in the squad are clearly not good enough for where we want to be and hopefully we're looking to address this in January and at the end of the season. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
4 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

This talk of Hearts and us is pure WUM stuff.  

Ken? 

Bottom of the league though bud. 

I think that's a fairly valid comparison with the team who finished bottom last season. 

Joe Lewis' form continues to be a worry.

Spilled a couple in the second half today, following last week's rick.  Didn't think he look too clever with some other goals recently  e.g. second at Ibrox - and then there were brutal howlers vs Motherwell home and Hibs away earlier in the season.

Is it too much of a cliché to suggest making a goalkeeper captain is not a good idea?

34 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:
57 minutes ago, Accies88 said:
Yep ultimate bottle merchants.

You could rightly accuse us of plenty over the last few years but one thing we generally have in spades is "bottle".

Hope so . Makes it actually interesting.  I thought we were done Accies that is .