Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A 12 month rolling contract, clearly they have lot of faith in him.
There will be absolutely no honeymoon period. If he loses any of his opening domestic games the knives will be out.
I expect he will he chased out the club by Christmas following some car park protests after a home defeat to Livingston. Kennedy care taker till the end of the season.

16 minutes ago, Lex said:

"We have been tracking him for years. He's someone we have always kept a keen eye on" 

Here's a 1 year deal, win the league you fucking bin man or you're out on your arse. 

30 minutes ago, Lex said:

There will be absolutely no honeymoon period. If he loses any of his opening domestic games the knives will be out.
I expect he will he chased out the club by Christmas following some car park protests after a home defeat to Livingston. Kennedy care taker till the end of the season.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

"We have been tracking him for years. He's someone we have always kept a keen eye on" 

Here's a 1 year deal, win the league you fucking bin man or you're out on your arse. 

Standard contract for any Celtic manager and has nothing to do with faith or confidence in Postecoglou

Brendan Rodgers was brought in on a 12 month rolling contract, Martin O’Neil also had a 12 month rolling contract as did Lennon, Deila, Strachan etc etc .... I’m sure you can see where this is going

Edited by Jinky67

They finally have their man. He could turn out to be great, and I suppose he will need to be considering the squad Celtic are handing him.

I'm assuming Celtic have had it confirmed by UEFA they will approve his dispensation for not holding the correct license. Or will he be required to work towards one while in post at Celtic?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

They finally have their man. He could turn out to be great, and I suppose he will need to be considering the squad Celtic are handing him.

I'm assuming Celtic have had it confirmed by UEFA they will approve his dispensation for not holding the correct license. Or will he be required to work towards one while in post at Celtic?

I assume so or it would be a completely negligent appointment by the board.

Without doubt he needs to hit the ground running, f**k knows how he does that with the time he has and contract situation of key players. If he pulls this off then it’s a master stroke however we have to be pushing Rangers right to the very last day.

He’s the man now so we have to get behind him 

I have followed football all my life home and abroad and have never heard of this guy .And he's being punted about as one of top ten managers in world if I still supported Celtic I would be deeply concerned.

Interesting to see how they spin it when everyone and their granny knows he was at best second choice for the job.

Pleasing thing about this will be the undoubted heads gone from pundits who'll either claim he'll be a disaster because he doesnt know the Scottish game or claim he'll be the messiah to try pretend they are down with the football hipsters.

As I've said before, its certainly a risky appointment (they all are I know) given the state of their squad and having massive qualification games in about 6 weeks time.

It wont be dull anyway.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Interesting to see how they spin it when everyone and their granny knows he was at best second choice for the job.

Pleasing thing about this will be the undoubted heads gone from pundits who'll either claim he'll be a disaster because he doesnt know the Scottish game or claim he'll be the messiah to try pretend they are down with the football hipsters.

As I've said before, its certainly a risky appointment (they all are I know) given the state of their squad and having massive qualification games in about 6 weeks time.

It wont be dull anyway.

Shit happens and deals fall through, just look at what’s happening with Tottenham and Palace so it’s not just Celtic struggling to get their top target in. 

I do like the cut of his gib however I have no idea how good a coach he is.

Hopefully i don’t see a shitload of Dirty Dom and Ange divorce memes come Xmas 🤣

Edited by Jinky67