Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, TheJTS98 said:

Perfect. Always good to have a Monday off.

I've been practising leaving cones lying around my flat, and I think I'm now ready.

Come on tae f**k, I'm going to look a right idiot on my first day. Always knew you would sook in with the boss.

Guest TheJTS98
2 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Come on tae f**k, I'm going to look a right idiot on my first day. Always knew you would sook in with the boss.

I say cones, I don't actually have any. I've been using empty jam jars.

I'll be Cone Coordinator in no time. Not my fault if you're not taking the role seriously.

image.jpeg.b4b3be784c00eea70f403678e47895fd.jpeg

14 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

He was interviewed for the County job, according to the local rag.  I think he’ll be leaving when somebody is appointed.  Unless it is him, obviously. 

Some laugh if he got the job, then resigned in the huff at being third choice.

30 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Apparently with that loonball thug Kevin Muscat on his staff. 

that’s horrendous.

Muscat was managing in Belgium last season and in Australia before that. Would find it rather odd if he decided to take a step backwards to be an assistant at Celtic. 

2 hours ago, ulysses said:

Serves you right

That’s a classic. Is that the one where his keeper gets nutted by Muscat going up the tunnel at half time?

Im sure Warnock went out of his way to shake most of his opponents hand to tell them it served them right for Muscat in the longer clip.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He got sacked from his role in Belgium for being absolutely pish.

Lots of managers get sacked for being pish. Not many of them at least that i'm aware of then step back into an assistants role especially one that was relatively successful before going to Belgium....i believe he won the double in Australia as a manager?

Just now, Jinky67 said:

Lots of managers get sacked for being pish. Not many of them at least that i'm aware of then step back into an assistants role especially one that was relatively successful before going to Belgium....i believe he won the double in Australia as a manager?

Won the A-League Championship & Premiership* in 14-15. Also has a further A-League Championship in 17-18 plus the 2015 edition of the FFA Cup.

*- Premiership is awarded to the team who finishes first in the regular season table.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

I’m sure him and Ange will do ok if they come to Celtic.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

That standard of football in the Australian league is absolutely shite. 

Won the A-League Championship & Premiership* in 14-15. Also has a further A-League Championship in 17-18 plus the 2015 edition of the FFA Cup.

*- Premiership is awarded to the team who finishes first in the regular season table.

Tbf Celtic love a league title with an asterisk next to it.