Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

I was thinking any chance of Howe had gone, if thats correct then id be well happy with  that

Quite a lot on social media this morning echoing the same sentiment however Stephen McGowan from the Daily Mail had put out an article saying similar and he’s usually pretty itk with all things Celtic. Gives me confidence that this isn’t a dead duck and he’s still the one

23 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

What are the latest rumours? 

Eddie Howe is still the man, the **** don’t give a f**k about domestic cups, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are getting back together and Her Majesty The Queen is a lizard God,

I have a sneaky feeling the new manager will be announced at the same time the season ticket renewals go out. 

Not that I'm accusing Celtic of being at it or anything, no way.

Edited by Romeo

52 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I have a sneaky feeling the new manager will be announced at the same time the season ticket renewals go out. 

Nog that I'm accusing Celtic of being at it or anything, no way.

If they think Im going to renew early because I get a free Eddie Howe mask then they are absolutely right.

Edited by gannonball

On 09/04/2021 at 11:00, Greenlantern said:

You say quickly turned, but a good majority of the support disagreed with Lennon’s second appointment from the beginning.

I would say that was pretty quick, tbh

On 09/04/2021 at 13:33, Jinky67 said:

Not exclusive at all and pretty mild compared to what’s happening at Marseille to give one example.

Let me stress that doesn’t make it right, acceptable or any less unsavoury but what it certainly isn’t is exclusive 

Sacre bleu - qu'en est-il de ery

On 15/04/2021 at 21:39, G51 said:

aberdeen cheated to stay up and everyone knows it.

anyway, getting the thread back on topic: no idea who give me sport are (MSN’s Sports News brand?), but they’re claiming they’ve been told that John Kennedy is in the running to get the job permanently. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/news/celtic-prepared-to-stick-to-their-guns-and-go-against-eddie-howe-wish/ar-BB1fHaf2?ocid=msedgntp

That's not how you spell "Rangers cheated to win 9 in a row".