Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Well yes, money talks. But that's not what I challenged.

I'll challenge your winning trophies and playing in Europe line then.

A half decent Scottish player or manager could probably go to Dundalk and win the Irish league, he'd get to play in Europe as well. Or he could be at Aberdeen.

What is the higher level?

What would be the more ambitious option?

5 minutes ago, ahemps said:

A half decent Scottish player or manager could probably go to Dundalk and win the Irish league, he'd get to play in Europe as well. Or he could be at Aberdeen.

It's down to the individual, isn't it? I'm not actually saying one is better than the other, just that Eddie Howe might not see the landscape the same way you do.

13 minutes ago, ahemps said:

He'd have a hard job winning the Irish League with Dundalk...

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Smashed it 🤣

Not the fastest in British football though, I think that still belongs to Tommy Ross of Ross County fame.

You're doing a disservice to Alex Torr of the Sheffield Sunday League. Scored 3 goals in 70 seconds for Rawson Spring against Winn Gardens in 2013. A legendary performance that is still talked about to this day.

Just now, G51 said:

You're doing a disservice to Alex Torr of the Sheffield Sunday League. Scored 3 goals in 70 seconds for Rawson Spring against Winn Gardens in 2013. A legendary performance that is still talked about to this day.

f**k sake thanks for this, @Forever_blueco will be here just now ripping my knowledge of the history of British Football 🙃

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Yep. We were just talking about it yesterday actually.

Edited by Henrik's tongue

25 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

f**k sake thanks for this, @Forever_blueco will be here just now ripping my knowledge of the history of British Football 🙃

Wouldn't be hard, going by your performance to date...

Edited by Jacksgranda

15 hours ago, G51 said:

Still think he eventually becomes Celtic manager, and this is probably just his way of saying "I'm not starting until June", but it would be very, very funny if he McInnes'd it.

Wouldn’t have expected anyone to take over until the Summer anyway and as much as I’d love Howe to take over if he isn’t bought into the idea of coming to Celtic then there is little more we can do to influence that. 

I imagine convincing his wife and kids to move to Glasgow won’t be an easy sell considering he’s said in past interviews he has to be all in meaning his family with him so it’s a big decision to make and us Celtic fans need to understand and respect that 

However if it happens to be he is using the Celtic offer to leverage Premier League interest then he isn’t the man for us and we look somewhere else. 

Still hopefull though

Edited by Jinky67