Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

you know who else has loads of second places? the washington generals 

Interesting choice of comparison however I feel you have picked an example who probably have more in common with the Rangers considering they too also died and recently reformed.

An example from exhibition basketball though 😂

michael buble football GIF by bubly

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Under the same footballing rules from UEFA?

Scottish Football's Joint Response Group are responsible for setting the direction for Scottish Football Clubs to follow. They likely take guidance from UEFA's guidelines but any rules or recommendations will vary from country to country depending on their Covid situation.

So, again, has there been an example of Celtic being treated differently to another Scottish club?

42 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Is that a bad thing? With 51 titles, more 2nd places, the most Scottish cup final appearances, the only Scottish club to reach 3 European finals and the only Scottish club to win the European cup with the most famous team in Scottish football it would suggest we have been the most competitive team in the history of Scottish football 

Add that to the Uk record for longest unbeaten run of competitive matches, record for longest unbeaten run of home games, fastest European hat trick in European football, world record for most consecutive appearances in a major cup final, largest victory in a domestic cup final and the record for most consecutive wins in both the league and Scottish cups.

Oh and we have never been liquidated 

Wonderful tradition indeed, thanks for pointing it out 🙂

Least your no bothered mate 

all that and your still behind Rangers in trophies . Wether you think we are deid or alive . 

Edited by Forever_blueco

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Least your no bothered mate 

all that and your still behind Rangers in trophies . Wether you think we are deid or alive . 

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Also Rangers have reached 4 European finals 

Than I stand corrected, my knowledge of the history of now dead football competitions is rather sketchy.

But at least you weren’t bothered 😊

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Than I stand corrected, my knowledge of the history of now dead football competitions is rather sketchy.

But at least you weren’t bothered 😊

Well if you know your history and all that

you clearly don’t have a scooby 

Edited by Forever_blueco

17 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Nope. Not for covid anyway.

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

Scottish Football's Joint Response Group are responsible for setting the direction for Scottish Football Clubs to follow. They likely take guidance from UEFA's guidelines but any rules or recommendations will vary from country to country depending on their Covid situation.

So, again, has there been an example of Celtic being treated differently to another Scottish club?

Two negative tests no reason why he couldn't play,Decision made in a dark room.

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

And your football history 

been a big day for you 

Just the dead clubs and dead competitions part, fortunately for me it’s a very very small and less significant category 👍

Edited by Jinky67

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Maybe your lot could try reaching for the group stage some time soon 

You're correct to point out that, in near 40 years of barely making a dent in Europe, we still hold more trophies than you.