Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

46 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think anyone can argue that point to be fair. I moved to my current house in July 2012 and my neighbour from across the street had red,white and blue balloons, a big 55, Union Jack bunting and was throwing a small garden party the day of the last Celtic v Rangers game. I hadn’t a fucking clue he was a Rangers fan until then 😂

But we saw it at Celtic also with the stadium filling up when rangers returned 

FTFY 

47 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

I don’t think anyone can argue that point to be fair. I moved to my current house in July 2012 and my neighbour from across the street had red,white and blue balloons, a big 55, Union Jack bunting and was throwing a small garden party the day of the last Celtic v Rangers game. I hadn’t a fucking clue he was a Rangers fan until then 😂

But we saw it at Celtic also with the stadium filling up post Deila 

Football fans celebrates success shocker . Should he have a daily declaration from his door every morning that he is a Rangers fan or something for him to justify flying a flag when a title is won 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Doesn't look like Kris Commons is too big a fan of the Howe appointment. 

The same Kris Commons whose opinion and insight was valued as being not as valuable as Kris Boyds? 

Best tell Eddie any potential deal is off then 😂

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You want me to play the blame game,Like I've said before no club would want any player catching the virus unfortunately Celtic players did during this season.
The decision to play the 2 games came from the governing bodies and Celtic were forced to play with a weakened squad.  
 This is why Lennon said Celtic are held to a higher standard.

Aren’t the rules set out that if a team has 13 players plus a goalkeeper available to them, then the match goes ahead?

Presumably this is why it wasn’t cancelled, and not the case of “Celtic are held to a higher standard”.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Aren’t the rules set out that if a team has 13 players plus a goalkeeper available to them, then the match goes ahead?

Presumably this is why it wasn’t cancelled, and not the case of “Celtic are held to a higher standard”.

Yip, maybe you were living under a rock but the first two games that got postponed Football got a yellow card nothing to do with UEFA guidelines.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yip, maybe you were living under a rock but the first two games that got postponed Football got a yellow card nothing to do with UEFA guidelines.

That was a decision taken by the Scottish Government to make an example out of football, it wasn't a decision made by the SPFL in line with their rules.

Aberdeen were also stopped from playing which shoots down your "Celtic held to a higher standard" argument as well.

2 hours ago, AJF said:

That was a decision taken by the Scottish Government to make an example out of football, it wasn't a decision made by the SPFL in line with their rules.

Aberdeen were also stopped from playing which shoots down your "Celtic held to a higher standard" argument as well.

What it means was the start of the skulduggery and the moving of the goalposts every time something happened.
Making shit up as the game went on,Celtic were allowed to go to Dubai aye nae probs on you go,to justify the 13 players being told to self isolate we needed to use 6 buses to go to Ross county but Aberdeen only needed one to come to Celtic park. Celtic were jumping through hoops other teams didn't wear. 

Edited by wastecoatwilly

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What it means was the start of the skulduggery and the moving of the goalposts every time something happened.
Making shit up as the game went on,Celtic were allowed to go to Dubai aye nae probs on you go,to justify the 13 players being told to self isolate we needed to use 6 buses to go to Ross county but Aberdeen only needed one to come to Celtic park. Celtic were jumping through hoops other teams didn't wear. 

We weren’t told we ‘needed’ to use 6 buses to go to Ross County Willy. We chose to adopt that method after the Dubai debacle and players were told to isolate using single buses on the excursion and it caused players to require isolate after a positive test. This was purely to mitigate it from happening again. I don't think there is any rule for number of buses just accepted higher risk if you don't.