Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jacksgranda said:

You've done nothing but whine about it since it happened.

Alternating with boasting about how big a squad Celtic have. If the deputies aren't as good as the replacees, it seems like a recruitment failure to me.

You where the one that started this debate, I agree the recruitment was poor over the bigger picture,no team could cope with 13 players out the squad for two games.
I'm glad it didn't effect the outcome but Celtic were never going to win the league with playing 3 games behind and 2 games with a weakened squad.

6 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You where the one that started this debate, I agree the recruitment was poor over the bigger picture,no team could cope with 13 players out the squad for two games.
I'm glad it didn't effect the outcome but Celtic were never going to win the league with playing 3 games behind and 2 games with a weakened squad.

And whose fault was that?

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Was that pre Sevco? Were the **** shite then by any chance. The amount of them crawling out the woodwork on my social media now is baffling, some I never even knew were really in to football.

My social media has went the exact opposite direction . c***s who I have probably been to parkhead more times than and their accompanying clover and Ivory Coast flag emojis after every half decent Celtic result of the last ten years  have all but disappeared from my feed since around October 2020 . It has been fantastic .

Some have re surfaced lately with an Eddie Howe link and a strong arm and clover emoji though. 

10 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

My social media has went the exact opposite direction . c***s who I have probably been to parkhead more times than and their accompanying clover and Ivory Coast flag emojis after every half decent Celtic result of the last ten years  have all but disappeared from my feed since around October 2020 . It has been fantastic .

Some have re surfaced lately with an Eddie Howe link and a strong arm and clover emoji though. 

If true (which I doubt), I think that says more about you and the company you keep tbh. The ones Im talking about aren’t all of a sudden Fleg waving morons most likely like yourself, just people that I have worked with etc that never mentioned anything about Scottish football in the past decade and all of a sudden  come out with a ‘55’ reference.

Edited by gannonball

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

If true (which I doubt), I think that says more about you and the company you keep tbh. The ones Im talking about aren’t all of a sudden Fleg waving morons most likely like yourself, just people that I have worked with etc that never mentioned anything about Scottish football in the past decade and all of a sudden  come out with a ‘55’ reference.

Try crying a little less 

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Try crying a little less 

Im not sure as to why people being Rangers fans all of a sudden is meant to make me upset tbh. I think you should perhaps read posts properly mate and maybe relent from the copy and paste one liner replies that dont really make sense. 

Edited by gannonball

20 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

And whose fault was that?

You want me to play the blame game,Like I've said before no club would want any player catching the virus unfortunately Celtic players did during this season.
The decision to play the 2 games came from the governing bodies and Celtic were forced to play with a weakened squad.  
 This is why Lennon said Celtic are held to a higher standard.

14 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You want me to play the blame game,Like I've said before no club would want any player catching the virus unfortunately Celtic players did during this season.
The decision to play the 2 games came from the governing bodies and Celtic were forced to play with a weakened squad.  

Image result for Missing the Point. Size: 155 x 100. Source: imgflip.com

30 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

How long are you going to deflect from the fact that Celtic’s problems around New Year were entirely created by Celtic. It is 100% Celtic’s fault. As the Celtic manager at the time said, the club did very well to only come back with two positive cases.

Have to agree with both set of comments about first the Sevco fans now coming out of the woodwork that they disappeared into about 10 years ago as Rangers supporters and also the emergence of Celtic fans during their dominance. Ayrshire has never been as green as it was for the last decade.

Its not just them though, Kilmarnock saw a huge upturn in support and popularity during the SSC period and I’m sure everyone else has suffered from it a bit as well with their own clubs at times. I remember the second season of Clarke’s era saw a bit of a slow start and some of the glory hunters were desperate to jump on him straight away.

50 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Bit of rewriting of history here . Hibs were treated terribly in the post Dubai fall out . More or less told to the play the game or face a loss regardless of their valid concerns about player safety . A sensible request for further testing also brushed off. Celtic were happy for the game to go ahead 

Edited by Forever_blueco

We have nothing but ourselves to blame for the Dubai debacle but Hibs were bedwetters over it imo. Players who were deemed close contact were told to isolate whilst those playing were tested close to the game so protocols were followed. We were there for the taking tbh, not a better time to play us really.

Edited by gannonball

15 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Bit of rewriting of history here . Hibs were treated terribly in the post Dubai fall out . More or less told to the play the game or face a loss regardless of their valid concerns about player safety . A sensible request for further testing also brushed off. Celtic were happy for the game to go ahead 

Both would've took the fine of £10 grand and played the games at a later date but the SPFL and SFA said no.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Im not sure as to why people being Rangers fans all of a sudden is meant to make me upset tbh. I think you should perhaps read posts properly mate and maybe relent from the copy and paste one liner replies that dont really make sense. 

It’s an inability to properly debate a point, post anything that requires more than a moments thought and it’s “55”, “stop crying” or “keep them coming” 😂

They should know however that the narrative being spewed regarding the 55 is much less embarrassing for Celtic fans than the one of being beaten to the title by a new club who have managed to stop the 9iar champions and win their 1st title within 10 years of forming. 😉

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It’s an inability to properly debate a point, post anything that requires more than a moments thought and it’s “55”, “stop crying” or “keep them coming” 😂

They should know however that the narrative being spewed regarding the 55 is much less embarrassing for Celtic fans than the one of being beaten to the title by a new club who have managed to stop the 9iar champions and win their 1st title within 10 years of forming. 😉

Keep the tears coming Timmy *insert plethora of emojis here*

Edited by gannonball

59 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Have to agree with both set of comments about first the Sevco fans now coming out of the woodwork that they disappeared into about 10 years ago as Rangers supporters and also the emergence of Celtic fans during their dominance. Ayrshire has never been as green as it was for the last decade.

Its not just them though, Kilmarnock saw a huge upturn in support and popularity during the SSC period and I’m sure everyone else has suffered from it a bit as well with their own clubs at times. I remember the second season of Clarke’s era saw a bit of a slow start and some of the glory hunters were desperate to jump on him straight away.

I don’t think anyone can argue that point to be fair. I moved to my current house in July 2012 and my neighbour from across the street had red,white and blue balloons, a big 55, Union Jack bunting and was throwing a small garden party the day of the last Celtic v Rangers game. I hadn’t a fucking clue he was a Rangers fan until then 😂

But we saw it at Celtic also with the stadium filling up post Deila 

Edited by Jinky67