Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder what Lennon's next move is after Celtic. Is there enough credit in the bank from his unbelievable half-season at Hibs to get him another OK job in Scotland, or does he go elsewhere/step back into another footballing role?

5 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Wonder what Lennon's next move is after Celtic. Is there enough credit in the bank from his unbelievable half-season at Hibs to get him another OK job in Scotland, or does he go elsewhere/step back into another footballing role?

Nottingham Forest go through managers like hot dinners.  I'm sure he'll get 15 games or so there before they move onto someone else.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah.

A line up of Barkas, Frimpong, Ajer, Jullien, Taylor, Turnbull, McGregor, Christie, Elyounossi, Griffiths and Edouard absolutely skooshes every game, and likely the OF game, at a canter.

Lennons need to f**k about with different formations/wedge Scott Brown in, holds them back.

There's levels to this delusion. 

38 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
41 minutes ago, TheScarf said:
Nottingham Forest go through managers like hot dinners.  I'm sure he'll get 15 games or so there before they move onto someone else.

A basket case Championship club is a decent shout.

Hearts ? 

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

I'd be relatively content to face that team, there isn't a defensive midfielder between them.

Aye that team is poor, I was amazed at the start of the season when some on here would say celtc have a better squad, 90% have seen the error of their ways. 

I still think Celtic do have a better squad. They've still got a bunch of the key players from the Rodgers side who were substantially better than anything Rangers had to offer at the time, and I think if you had a fantasy firesale in which you sold off both squads, you'd get a fair bit more money from the Celtic one than the Rangers one.

The reason Rangers are a much better team is that they are much better coached and better motivated, which comes down to them having a good manager. The positions Rangers have better quality in are goalkeeper and full-back, but beyond that I still think the individual Celtic players would improve that Rangers team if Gerrard could get a better tune out of them than Lennon.

On 30/11/2020 at 00:28, Ralstonite said:

Let me work it out:

€2.92m for participating in the group stages

€1.90m at €0.57m per win & €0.19m per draw [supposing they draw their last two games]

€0.50m for participating in the last 32

€1,357,170 for their coefficient

= €6.68m

I miscalculated earlier as I added the €1.1 million last 16 prize money, and also I was assuming they'd win their last two group matches, which would add (2.66-1.90) another €0.76 million to the total.

So if they were to win their remaining two group games, and progress to the last 16 they would amass €8.54m

The quarter finals would take that up to €10.04m.

And unusually no fines

It would be some laugh if Celtic got a draw or better in the San Siro, then came back and scudded the Saints 6 or 7 nil.

Long live saviour Lhenny! The quadruple's back on! Ten in a row, here we come! Hail, hail!

11 hours ago, accies1874 said:

I think the clubs in Scotland who would take a punt on him now are probably teams Lennon would see as beneath him. 

Down south awaits, as has been mentioned Sunderland is the perfect club for him. A complete clusterfuck off the field, and a deluded entitled fanbase who will be after a ‘big name’ and get agitated when they aren’t steamrollering clubs with a fraction of their budget (sound familiar?).

At the rate Sunderland go through managers, there should be a role for him by March.

11 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Wonder what Lennon's next move is after Celtic. Is there enough credit in the bank from his unbelievable half-season at Hibs to get him another OK job in Scotland, or does he go elsewhere/step back into another footballing 

latter !