Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

No one from Scotland should have the temerity to mock anyone for loosing a World Cup game to Peru tbh

That would perhaps be relevant if I was attempting to defend the manager who lost to Peru. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

:lol: Unpredictable opposition, sabotaged pitches, long flights, ridiculous geography, pampered opposition. You should see if there's a vacancy for Ange's PR man. 

Yet his teams still won. Tbh Ange does his own PR, he doesn't need help.
If he can win best of luck to him. Give the guy a chance.

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Postecoglou didn’t lose to Peru, he wasn’t even the manager 🤣

You might want to bring that to the attention of your man who's trying to credit him with the other results in the group then. 

8 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No one from Scotland should have the temerity to mock anyone for loosing a World Cup game to Peru tbh

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Postecoglou didn’t lose to Peru, he wasn’t even the manager 🤣

Some frantic Googling going on in this 5 minute period. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

You might want to bring that to the attention of your man who's trying to credit him with the other results in the group then. 

He made that squad. They played his style. He walked away as I said previously due to pressure from the press back home, which doesn't bode well.
Do I read right that you are in WA and don't know all this?

Just now, Dee Man said:

Some frantic Googling going on in this 5 minute period. 

I just said that you shouldn’t mock anyone for loosing to Peru, I didn’t specify Ange specifically. 

However maybe if you had checked google you may have avoided spending the last while going two footed into a manager for results that had nothing to do with him instead of making a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

Thanks for your expert opinion though 🤣

1 minute ago, Chuckinho said:

He made that squad. They played his style. He walked away as I said previously due to pressure from the press back home, which doesn't bode well.
Do I read right that you are in WA and don't know all this?

I can't say I have an encyclopedic knowledge of the Australian national team's managerial timeline just because I live here, no. 

Let's not try and pretend that you knew it wasn't him managing in that World Cup. It's there in black and white for everyone to read. 

I just said that you shouldn’t mock anyone for loosing to Peru, I didn’t specify Ange specifically. 

However maybe if you had checked google you may have avoided spending the last while going two footed into a manager for results that had nothing to do with him instead of making a rip roaring c**t of yourself.

Thanks for your expert opinion though 🤣

*losing

What I said was "The team Ange assembled lost 2-1 to France and drew 1-1 with Denmark. If your Gran has had better results, then getting her UEFA licence should be no bother and coaching the old firm should be a breeze ;)"

I didn't say that he was the manager in the World Cup. Do you not know about why he resigned?

Edited by Chuckinho

Just now, Dee Man said:

*losing

When all you have to comeback with is a typo, spelling mistake or grammatical error (might want to check the spelling on that one for me also) then you have already lost.

As far as retorts go it’s the Hail Mary pass that is fumbled, intercepted and ran back for a touchdown.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

When all you have to comeback with is a typo, spelling mistake or grammatical error (might want to check the spelling on that one for me also) then you have already lost.

As far as retorts go it’s the Hail Mary pass that is fumbled, intercepted and ran back for a touchdown.

he's clutching at straws and arguing the toss about a managerial appointment for a team which plays in a league his team doesn't play in about a manager he seems entirely ignorant about even though he lives in the country where he made his reputation. Oh well.

Lost what?

2 minutes ago, Chuckinho said:

he's clutching at straws and arguing the toss about a managerial appointment for a team which plays in a league his team doesn't play in about a manager he seems entirely ignorant about even though he lives in the country where he made his reputation. Oh well.

I'm sorry, what?

Any notion that you have a credible point. 

Yet you're taking no issue with Chuckinho who initially made the point simply because he's defending your new gaffer. Strange that.