Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Interesting to see how they spin it when everyone and their granny knows he was at best second choice for the job.

Pleasing thing about this will be the undoubted heads gone from pundits who'll either claim he'll be a disaster because he doesnt know the Scottish game or claim he'll be the messiah to try pretend they are down with the football hipsters.

As I've said before, its certainly a risky appointment (they all are I know) given the state of their squad and having massive qualification games in about 6 weeks time.

It wont be dull anyway.

Takes the heat off us, imho...

Zero idea about him, but geeks I follow on Twitter say the next 12 months will be an incredible journey for Celtic fans, one way or another.

Balls out football, and no deviation from that, so it's kind of all or nothing.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Zero idea about him, but geeks I follow on Twitter say the next 12 months will be an incredible journey for Celtic fans, one way or another.

Balls out football, and no deviation from that, so it's kind of all or nothing.

Be suited to James Forrest then

I'm obviously hoping he's a complete disaster, but it's brilliant how many folk who probably don't even know the entirety of their own squad saying he'll fail because "I've never heard of him".

36 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm obviously hoping he's a complete disaster, but it's brilliant how many folk who probably don't even know the entirety of their own squad saying he'll fail because "I've never heard of him".

Obviously 🙂

But you are right, the volume of experts on here predicting him to fail within 6 months is amusing. I'm remaining optimistic as everything i've seen or heard so far suggests he bring things that were clearly lacking last year and that's discipline, professionalism and a determined mindset

The big IF with Ange isn't his capability to coach it's if he can build a squad that's able to compete and that comes down to firstly if the board will back him and secondly will they allow him to bring in who he wants. 

Big names don't guarantee success, you would think people would have learned that from Paul Le Guens Rangers tenure. 

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Obviously 🙂

But you are right, the volume of experts on here predicting him to fail within 6 months is amusing. I'm remaining optimistic as everything i've seen or heard so far suggests he bring things that were clearly lacking last year and that's discipline, professionalism and a determined mindset

The big IF with Ange isn't his capability to coach it's if he can build a squad that's able to compete and that comes down to firstly if the board will back him and secondly will they allow him to bring in who he wants. 

Big names don't guarantee success, you would think people would have learned that from Paul Le Guens Rangers tenure. 

If he doesn't turn up at training stinking of drink it will be an immediate upgrade on the professionalism of Lennon. 

Allegedly.