Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

So his CV won’t show him as manager when Rangers* won their first title 😀

I genuinely wonder if that is behind this timing.

Looks to me like he has jumped ship to avoid being around for Rangers* being crowned champions at Celtic Park.

So technically whoever chose Kennedy got it right. I don't really pay attention to Celtic but I thought he was the anointed one, so I presume giving it to him until the end of the season will give the board a chance to see if he is up to it. He was the defence coach though wasn't he? If so, and for me, that's where Celtic's problems lie.

As for permanent, I think we can safely say that the vast majority of those on @Ludo*1's list are out of the running. If it were then, after this length of time, they would have been announced at the same time as Lennon's resignation. Obviously, it's written in the stars for big Yogi to stake his claim as he guides an unfancied County to the hallowed ground of mid table.

Just now, Ric said:

As for permanent, I think we can safely say that the vast majority of those on @Ludo*1's list are out of the running. If it were then, after this length of time, they would have been announced at the same time as Lennon's resignation.

I don't think this resignation was planned. I think he's just chucked it.

2 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

The **** fans won’t shut up about winning the league at CP and being unbeaten, stick on that they lose and then go out the cup at Pittodrie, Easter Road or Tannadice.

They can go out the cup at any of those teams it will  be the 2nd Ko from cups this,season a certain team from Paisley have already done that too them 

17 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, don't think that's the case, we'll never know for certain unless Lennon says it himself but to me it looks like the board have asked for it after the County result and Lennon chose to resign than be sacked.

It doesn't change my point though, if it were someone on that list (barring a couple of them like Ross, Lambert or Neil who are still in a job - although I don't think it will be any of those) it would have been ready for announcement rather than saying Kennedy has it until the end of the season.

35 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

After listening to his last few interviews, there is no way that he has voluntarily resigned. The club have obviously told him he’s going now and given him the opportunity to keep some dignity by saying he’s resigning while still getting his entitled financial pay off.