Celtic's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Celtic's next permanent manager?  

445 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Bump.

I wouldn't get too excited, theres plenty of rumours hes being kept on to provide "continuity" while they change everything behind the scenes.

On 21/02/2021 at 21:49, RandomGuy. said:

I wouldn't get too excited, theres plenty of rumours hes being kept on to provide "continuity" while they change everything behind the scenes.

Well, we'll find out soon enough perhaps, depending on the veracity of the S*n...

Stuart Baxter is recently available.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/stuart-baxter-sacked-by-indian-football-club-odisha-after-using-analogy

“You need decisions to go your way and they didn’t,” the 67-year-old said in an interview on Indian’s Star Sports television. “I don’t know when we’re going to get a penalty. I think one of my players would have to rape someone or get raped himself if he was going to get a penalty.”

Odisha said on Monday they were “appalled” by the comments, describing them as “completely unacceptable”, and on Tuesday announced they had sacked Baxter. 

1 hour ago, G51 said:

Kennedy's going to take over, win 5 or 6 dead rubbers which will be enough for Celtic to keep him on.

What a time to be alive!

The timing of this makes no sense unless there is someone now lined up to take over at the end of the season expect that announcement just as our season renewal packs drop......it won’t be Kennedy 

Either way I’m glad he won’t be there to oversee the comeback 

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The timing of this makes no sense unless there is someone now lined up to take over at the end of the season expect that announcement just as our season renewal packs drop......it won’t be Kennedy 

Either way I’m glad he won’t be there to oversee the comeback 

Celtic fans will renew regardless now that Lawwell and Lennon are gone.

16 minutes ago, G51 said:

Celtic fans will renew regardless now that Lawwell and Lennon are gone.

Not all, many see Kennedy and Strachan as an integral part of the problem, performances aren’t very likely to improve as these clowns have been coaching them all season.

John Kennedy won’t be the permanent manager, you have had your free gift this season. I wouldn’t expect another